Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The great collapse

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So by this point it’s undeniable they’re doing it on purpose. For years people would laugh at government and call them incompetent retards, but in recent years they’ve ramped up the process and by this point it is undeniable it’s being done on purpose. What are you guys doing in preparation for it? Are you just doing nothing or do you have a plan in mind? It’s coming, and fast, the Covid hoax was one of the biggest accelerants in history and it laid the path for every major decay right now. Russia v. Ukraine further accelerated everything, normies are struggling to barely stay afloat, financially, relationship wise, etc we are in the final stages.

View: https://youtu.be/VVYfqZCA3xo
:feelswhere:

Last edited:
nothing, I'm to poor to do anything about it

i have some canned meat to last about 1 month, still need to do something about water

I hope we all got nuked especially Israel

Well there's one characteristic that certain people have which will make things easier through the turmoil. I won't say what, but I'm ready even though I don't want to have to be.

all empires must fall eventually
maybe not in my lifetime but one day