Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Great BLACK Wave - JBB & BBC THEORY PROVEN (HIGH IQ)

P

princeofthepower

Cock Enthusiast
-
There has been a DRAMATIC increase in the amount of interracial coupling in America over the last couple decades.

n0djfxsc1eqsnaoow6ikbg.png

2203a2bb3add3372f81ade2aa7c232e0500e529f.jpg

e58826d2dad8cf36d202c5b3c8566c28d2304c01.jpg

Black men cannot be incel unless on the spectrum. The guy in the second picture is a normie, definitely not a Tyrone. White women have an almost primal lust for black men that cannot be ignored.

94% of people accept interracial marriages between blacks and whites. The media has pushed ^ this imagery for decades and the fruits of their labors are paying off. JBB & BBC are real, the data proves it & empirical evidence also cannot be denied. These couples are EVERYWHERE, I live in LA and I can't go a day without seeing them.

Black men CANNOT be grouped with other ethnics, white men still slightly outrank them in SMV when Asian women are brought into consideration, but they MOG everyone else...

They are there own thing.

There has been a DRAMATIC increase in the amount of interracial coupling in America over the last couple decades.

n0djfxsc1eqsnaoow6ikbg.png

2203a2bb3add3372f81ade2aa7c232e0500e529f.jpg

e58826d2dad8cf36d202c5b3c8566c28d2304c01.jpg

Black men cannot be incel unless on the spectrum. The guy in the second picture is a normie, definitely not a Tyrone. White women have an almost primal lust for black men that cannot be ignored.

94% of people accept interracial marriages between blacks and whites. The media has pushed ^ this imagery for decades and the fruits of their labors are paying off. JBB & BBC are real, the data proves it & empirical evidence also cannot be denied. These couples are EVERYWHERE, I live in LA and I can't go a day without seeing them.

Black men CANNOT be grouped with other ethnics, white men still slightly outrank them in SMV when Asian women are brought into consideration, but they MOG everyone else...

View: https://i.imgur.com/ByEgPiX.jpg

Black is popular right now. The jews have ordained that racial mixing will occur. All I see on tv and radio is black people, black people, black people. They make up a fraction of the population, but are more than half our top musicians, actors, etc? I wonder why? :feelshehe:

Stop giving us false hope, we Niggers are at the absolute bottom of the SMV hierarchy. I wouldn't be surprised if that graph mostly represented JBW men with Sheboons. I see a lot of White man-Nigger toilet couples outside every day.

I'm a Black man and I've never had ANY female attention, EVER. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

They can't get enough of them.

Like I said.

Unless on the spectrum, black men CANNOT be incel.

Black is popular right now. The jews have ordained that racial mixing will occur. All I see on tv and radio is black people, black people, black people. They make up a fraction of the population, but are more than half our top musicians, actors, etc? I wonder why? :feelshehe:
Indeed brocel, indeed...

Here is a PRIME example of what you're talking about. Netflix is promoting cuckoldry in this "commercial".

JBB & BBC is EVERYWHERE, it's what's popular.

They dominate music, tv, movies, etc...

Stop giving us false hope, we Niggers are at the absolute bottom of the SMV hierarchy. I wouldn't be surprised if that graph mostly represented JBW men with Sheboons. I see a lot of White man-Nigger toilet couples outside every day.

I'm a Black man and I've never had ANY female attention, EVER. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Cope.

You're volcel.

black.png

Straight up normie, not a Tyrone. Black men cannot be incel unless on the spectrum.

The SMV hierarchy is as follows.

1. JBB
2. JBW
3 ALL OTHER ETHNICS

Just be black don't work if ur a truecel

Legit, NT blacks (black autistcels are trucels though) and Darkskin ethnics are fakecels, many white women see them as forbidden fruit and fetishize them. :feelsrope:

View: https://twitter.com/VirgoSwu/status/1247619069387386881?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1247619069387386881%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-2464396647204487538.ampproject.net%2F2205191749000%2Fframe.html

@Transcended Trucel

You got it man, just saw that clip and its 100% DEAD ON.

Black men CANNOT be grouped with indians, asians, arabs etc...

White women GO CRAZY for them. Black men are like there kryptonite, it's like they can't help themselves around them.

There needs to be a "I have read this line" proof in the incels wiki to show that you read the scientific blackpill before you're allowed to create threads.
Retards continue to spam BBC / JBB threads despite the mountains of statistics to the contrary. Their "evidence"? Literal propaganda. low IQ incels falling for propaganda despite all the support in these communities to get away from it. At least the stormcels have a reason to believe what they believe.

Low IQ Cuck cope

i bet you love seeing white girls get fucked by black guys so you come with gay shit like this to please your fantasy:feelswhat::feelspuke:
The only one coping is you Broly.

Accept it.

BBC dominates all other races because black men are pushed everywhere in the media. After all the evidence you saw you still deny it? Check out those marriages statistics my dude, the blacks have replaced whites at the top of the SMV hierarchy when Asians aren't factored in. Which most NT black men don't even go for.

If black men go interracial...

They go white...

And based off of what we just saw, they affections are being reciprocated. :feelshaha:

There needs to be a "I have read this line" proof in the incels wiki to show that you read the scientific blackpill before you're allowed to create threads.
Retards continue to spam BBC / JBB threads despite the mountains of statistics to the contrary. Their "evidence"? Literal propaganda. low IQ incels falling for propaganda despite all the support in these communities to get away from it. At least the stormcels have a reason to believe what they believe.
Cope.

Look at the marriage statistics just posted in the opening thread. Those okcupid results from years prior don't hold up since the introduction of onlyfans and tiktok. Gen Z'ers are obsessed with BBC, maybe not 35+ women but the young ones are.

1416372172650_Image_galleryImage_Students_said_Assistant_P.JPG

You may be done with blackpill but it's not with you. To deny the evidence presented is to deny reality. JBB & BBC dominate with all the propaganda being pushed.

Get over it.

Keep coping. Most white girls I see irl are with white men:feelskek:

There are a few exceptions who are with non whites but i rarely see white girls with guys outside their race.

This “BBC” shit is just faggy Jewish propaganda meant to push racemixing.

Most people I see irl are with their race but not online cause of more Jewish presence.

Their like dogs in heat.

Giant cope. 99 percent of black men/white woman couples, it's an average black guy with a morbidly obese, would-be-incel-if-male white landwhale

Well, that explains this:

(Jalen S)

Giant cope. 99 percent of black men/white woman couples, it's an average black guy with a morbidly obese, would-be-incel-if-male white landwhale
Not true, maybe 10+ years ago but not with these gen Z'ers man. These white girls go crazy for them in LA my dude.

Let's say she is a landwhale...

Isn't our entire purpose to ascend regardless of weight or race?

If not...

You're volcel.

What’s this supposed to mean? I can find a white girl fucking some chink but that doesn’t mean “muh JBA” or some retarded shit like kpop

@Dregster what’re your thoughts on OPs claim, I think he’s coping really hard ngl
Low IQ

Of course most white women are with white men irl, they are the majority of the population so that's a given LOL.

Basic math would tell you that :feelshaha::feelstastyman:

The point I'm making is that for being only 13% of the population black men have an almost magnetic pull on white women which is who they go for if they go outside their race. You yourself admitted to all the propaganda being pushed. Are you saying that when one of those men from the 13% go for a white women they are unable to find one? Normie black men and especially Tyrone's make white women lose their minds. To deny it is to deny reality.

Once again, yes they are with white men more irl, but that's because that's the MAJORITY of the population, 94% APPROVE of interracial marriages.

That is not bandwagoning.

That is not hyperbole.

That is reality.

JBB & BBC are real.

No difficulty.

This is true. I know a french woman who converted to islam and married a black somali who is BALD and has a DEFORMED head.

This is them

IMG 9277

This is true. I know a french woman who converted to islam and married a black somali who is BALD and has a DEFORMED head.

This is them

View attachment 620152
Boom.

Another one who get's it.

This stuff is real man, it's everywhere in the media and especially in LA.

This stuff is everywhere, anyone with two eyes can see it. Broly is coping like a mf.

Fucking ovER. NTpill destroyed me:feelsrope:.
Let's say she is a landwhale...

Isn't our entire purpose to ascend regardless of weight or race?

If not...

You're volcel.
Wouldn't dare shag a landwhale. Fuck that

Fucking ovER. NTpill destroyed me:feelsrope:.

Wouldn't dare shag a landwhale. Fuck that
You're volcel then bro.

If you deny female attention because of race or weight then you're volcel.

Legit, NT blacks (black autistcels are trucels though) and Darkskin ethnics are fakecels, many white women see them as forbidden fruit and fetishize them. :feelsrope:

View: https://twitter.com/VirgoSwu/status/1247619069387386881?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1247619069387386881%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-2464396647204487538.ampproject.net%2F2205191749000%2Fframe.html

@Transcended Trucel

we aren't lightskin enough to be white passing. Nor dark enough to run BBC adjacent exotic ape game. lightskin curries are in worst position :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Not one of them is short or even average height

What the fuck does that tell you

Tall jiggaboos slay harder than anybody my high school was filled with them

h

oly fuck what the hell :feelskek:
yep, the girl is like 5'9 I think so the guy is like 6'3. It was a massive proof of black mogging for me.

Although I hav also seen some MENA men also marry white women. 1 of my uncles has a german wife, and my other uncle in Norway divorced his Turk wife to get blonde GF:lul::lul::lul:

White foids are most whorish in their teen years.

I hate all women and all tall men. Life is 100% rigged :feelsohgod:

The jews infiltrated this forum

You're volcel then bro.

If you deny female attention because of race or weight then you're volcel.
If your not satisfied with what you get. Then your still struggling. If your starving and have to eat gross tasting food to fill your tummy. I guess it would keep you full. But it's not satisfying. I would honestly rather masturbate. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Attachments

• IMG_20220601_004805.jpg
    IMG_20220601_004805.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 18
If your not satisfied with what you get. Then your still struggling. If your starving and have to eat gross tasting food to fill your tummy. I guess it would keep you full. But it's not satisfying. I would honestly rather masturbate. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
That chick has her own orbit bro lol

I see your point, most men cave when their thirst becomes too much for them and they'll take anything.

White foids are most whorish in their teen years.

I hate all women and all tall men. Life is 100% rigged :feelsohgod:

This guy isn't even tall bro yet he still gets a kiss in 30 secs!

JBB is real man, it's not debatable at this point. One look at him and that white girl was ready to give up the goods.

She doesn't even know him.

Not his name.

His job.

His hobbies.

The only thing she knows is he's BLACK! :feelsohgod:

Notice how she "giggles" at the end... They LOVE black men bro.

That chick has her own orbit bro lol

I see your point, most men cave when their thirst becomes too much for them and they'll take anything.
Maybe I'm just low t. If I had a higher libido I might dumpster dive and go for low tier Becks that are slight chubby with a bit of ass. But no amount of horniness will make me fuck a full on landwhale. I'd throw up whilst fucking her. Could only imagine the smell:feelspuke: my dick would just shrink in a matter of nanoseconds

And ofc the bf also loves bbc :feelskek:

What a cucked world

Indeed brocel, indeed...

Here is a PRIME example of what you're talking about. Netflix is promoting cuckoldry in this "commercial".

JBB & BBC is EVERYWHERE, it's what's popular.

They dominate music, tv, movies, etc...

how the fuck is that video real? im about to do something real quick

how the fuck is that video real? im about to do something real quick
JBB & BBC Theory.

It's everywhere, they're promoting it non stop. The fact that Netflix would be so bold to promote right in front of your face should tell you something.

Only copers deny BBC Theory and JBB.

And ofc the bf also loves bbc :feelskek:

What a cucked world
Cucked from the get go. Holding hands with your girlfriend while she kisses another man in front of you.

From Vikings to willing cuckolds. This propaganda has TORN APART a lot of white men.

Straight up sinister. :shock:

Cucked from the get go. Holding hands with your girlfriend while she kisses another man in front of you.

From Vikings to willing cuckolds. This propaganda has TORN APART a lot of white men.

Nigga vikings practiced cuckoldry all the time wtf you talking about

The viking cope needs to stop fr, they were cuckolds and polygamous, specially the women would fuck anyone when horny

Water is Wet.

I've been witnessing this for nearly a decade, and it's intensified even more in the past few years on social media.
I know boomers who have even drawn attention to the fact that white whores now lust for blacks more than in past generations.

I've seen blacks who are ugly, short, bald, dumb, poor, etc. easily attract foids, and I have yet to encounter one that is genuinely incel.

I'll never forget the mogging I faced at my retail job by this thin, ugly african immigrant who ended up fucking a becky that worked in the bakery. She ignored my advances while spreading her legs for a nigger that could barely speak in complete sentences.

JBW is massive cope.

The viking cope needs to stop fr, they were cuckolds and polygamous, specially the women would fuck anyone when horny
White women have been promiscuous from the get go LOL, you'll find no denial from me on that one. A man having multiple women is a staple of every patriarchal society, white people weren't the only ones to practice this. Most kingdoms throughout history has had polygamy at some point. During slavery they used to lust after what they referred to as Mandingos. Large, tall, buff black men that could dominate them and sate their lust. That was until the master found out and all hell broke loose. White women do as they please nowadays. As soon as they took the reigns off in the 70's they went wild.

Thing is way back when if a man found out she would get axed.

Literally...

Not a gold star for being "open-minded".

Last edited:
[UWSL][UWSL]Sad, my beloved USA will become Brazil in the future.[/UWSL] [UWSL]Damn it! [/UWSL][/UWSL]

White women have been promiscuous from the get go LOL, you'll find no denial from me on that one. Recognize I said WILLING cuckolds. A man having multiple women is a staple of every patriarchal society, white people weren't the only ones to practice this. Most kingdoms throughout history has had polygamy at some point. During slavery they used to lust after what they referred to as Mandingos. Large, tall, buff black men that could dominate them and sate their lust. That was until the master found out and all hell broke loose. White women do as they please nowadays. As soon as they took the reigns off in the 70's they went wild.

Thing is way back when if a man found out she would get axed.

Literally...

Not a gold star for being "open-minded".
All that wall of text just to keep your wrong original point :feelshaha:

Wikings were cucks and their civilization was the most liberal regarding women, idk why you wrote all of that