Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion the gray area between acceptable and unacceptable lookism

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Some forms of lookism seem fine to me, like not wanting to date someone extremely obese because it communicates something to you about that person's mind (they overeat) or maybe other things like people who don't want to date those who opt to get tattoos.

But beyond that, I think it is okay to some degree embrace your natural sense of repulsion towards someone over physical characteristics which are inborn too.

For example: if someone of either sex feels revulsion towards a hermaphrodite and is not sexually attracted to them, I don't think they should feel some sort of moral obligation to date/fuck them just to virtue-signal. One can have empathy without being obligated to prove the empathy with sex.

I guess that's one perspective I try to keep in mind: a foid could empathize with me without wanting to fuck me. I would just be very prone to misunderstanding it and getting my hopes up if she was not clear about not just having a lack of interest, but why she lacks it.

I guess this means it should be okay for foids to be heightist, so long as they are not hypocrites about it. I don't so much have a problem with foids who openly say "sorry I just don't get wet for Marios only Luigis" as polite as they can put it (perhaps they could soften blow by directing to 1% of friends who would fuck a Mario?) because while that's brutal, at least it doesn't plant false hopes for bigger letdowns later.

So long as foids are just honest and don't claim to be non-lookist / non-discriminatory and humbly admit they have an unavoidabe inherent bias, I think it's something I would be capable of forgiving them for.

I guess I try to empathize like maybe they aren't this blunt because they fear repercussions for admitting to short guys they don't want short guy cock, but in the long run they're probably shooting themselves in the foot because giving a guy false hopes with other excuses (fake boyfriend, fake unreadiness for relationship, fake phone number) is the type of behavior which builds up resentment if the truth is revealed.

Insert other criteria for height (face, build, ponos, jaw, wrists, pallor, etc) not here to argue about that, just a hypothetical example of various criteria.

They fear guys going paddock.

There isn't enough lookism. We need more blackpilled men.

Does blackpill actually promote responsive lookism?

Or does accepting how desperate things really are make us even more willing to settle?

Does blackpill actually promote responsive lookism?
Or does accepting how desperate things really are make us even more willing to settle?
I mean that lookism needs to happen more and more until even soytards notice it, and react to it.

Accelerationism is a losing proposition tbh
People will only get used to things get worse. People adjust to these things very quickly.

More blackpilled men doesn't mean more more pro male men.
Infact blackpilled men are even more likely to admire women's ability to scout out looks and side with them over other men.

That happened with the redpill too where a lot of guys liked the idea of how women reward high T aggressive unfriendly traits in men.

Accelerationism is a losing proposition tbh
People will only get used to things get worse. People adjust to these things very quickly.
I doubt that.
This can't go on arbitrarily far. I don't think the number of males that will accept becoming a cuck is high enough. Eventually enough people will LDAR / openly be anti female that things will change.
More blackpilled men doesn't mean more more pro male men.
Infact blackpilled men are even more likely to admire women's ability to scout out looks and side with them over other men.
Elab. Wtf do you mean by this?
That happened with the redpill too where a lot of guys liked the idea of how women reward high T aggressive unfriendly traits in men.
Redpill was always delusional. There's no comparison here with the blackpill.

I doubt that.
This can't go on arbitrarily far. I don't think the number of males that will accept becoming a cuck is high enough. Eventually enough people will LDAR / openly be anti female that things will change.
I hope so tbh
I think we're already seeing the beginnning stages of this with how even in voting and policy platforms a lot more guys are starting not only to vote for what will benefit them but voting against anything that will benefit women or society as a whole.
Much less altruistic behavior all around.

Elab. Wtf do you mean by this?
I mean that many men will admire women's hustle and cold calculated behavior once they learn about the blackpill and how cruel women can be and ruthless in evaluating men. Imo since many men already side with women no matter what it's not unlikely that many men will be een more likely to justify the way things are and how women treat men because they view other men as inferior and as competition.
Imo it's already happened with racism against Asian and Indian males becoming more acceptable again as women are openly dismissive and mock many Asian and Indian males, making normies think it's okay or desirable to do the same.

Redpill was always delusional. There's no comparison here with the blackpill.
But it's the same idea. Normies will most likely just use blackpill concepts to further mock ugly unpopular males just like they used redpill concepts to do the same.

Honestly who cares if lookism is Right or wrong. It’s how we’re judged and there’s no point in trying to hold foids to a moral standard because they will always just follow whatever is culturally acceptable without any real self reflection or individual thought.

I mean that lookism needs to happen more and more until even soytards notice it, and react to it.

ah, the rapid-boil / collapse approach, now I understand what you mean, thanks for explaining it

The gimmick here is that if they were honest their rights are on very thin ice. You may think most men will respond positively to it, and maybe they will. For a while. Then they take the rights they gave to those women back. Because men simply won't tolerate being told "No, you won't get sex from me. Ever. Now go cope".