Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The government should regulate sex

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★★
The government should mandate 1 life partner for each citizen beginning at AOC. There would also be an expert administration designated towards analyzing each citizens attractiveness to find the optimal looksmatch. Phycological evaluations would be done to find someone who matches your personality type. This would ensure more healthy relationships for all.

Yep. Wealth, resources and violence are all subject to redistribution and/or regulation. Yet, foids are given total free reign to do with their vagina what they please, which is total lunacy. Vagina is a resource too and it should be controlled.

(Though to object your title, sex IS regulated in some ways, such as relating to young people, relatives, and muh rape)

Yep. Wealth, resources and violence are all subject to redistribution and/or regulation. Yet, foids are given total free reign to do with their vagina what they please, which is total lunacy. Vagina is a resource too and it should be controlled.

(Though to object your title, sex IS regulated in some ways, such as relating to young people, relatives, and muh rape)

Took the words right out of my mouth.

I'm not too keen on government regulation, but given how much everything else is fucked up, no reason to stop here out of convenience for foids. It's not like the government can make it any more hopeless for incels than it already is, so there's no room to fuck up.

22D3CEDB 7220 49B6 B621 98ECF4A81847

You want the government to regulate more aspects of your life? That's a slippery slope :feelshaha:

which government? the U.S. government? :soy::soy:
they would probably prioritize blacks with stacys,

they would send the landwhales who teach gender equality to the autistic whites who frequent these forums. :feelskek:

*they already regulate it via the restrictions on prostitution which empowers roasties*

Government should enforce lifelong monogamy, penalty is death for breaking it

White people don't actually exist, they are just an poor imitation of slender man.

Slender Man | Fiction Wrestling Multiverse Wiki | FANDOM ...
Man Business | Free Stock Photo | A young businessman in a ...

Slippery slope into pussytown!
No amount of pussy is worth future government regulation of human life.

Unless you're a simp fuck that is

No amount of pussy is worth future government regulation of human life.
Unless you're a simp fuck that is
There's ample historical precedent for this and the government is already controlling quite a lot. Your government can already legally compel you to go to war and charge a machine gun nest.
At least by controlling sexuality, the gov't would be restricting foid and chad freedom the most, which is fine by me.

There's ample historical precedent for this and the government is already controlling quite a lot. Your government can already legally compel you to go to war and charge a machine gun nest.
Exactly which is why giving them more leverage over your life is a retarded idea
At least by controlling sexuality, the gov't would be restricting foid and chad freedom the most, which is fine by me.
They would not stop there. Which is my point

I completely agree, this would put an end to the whole equality issue.

Not only does everyone have a partner now, they will also be paired with someone who is not only on the same level both in terms of looks and personality. It's a win-win for everyone. (even foids, objectively speaking)

The modern concept of "dating" is an abomination that needs to go away. You often have two people who would be perfect for each-other except nothing ever happens between them because she's chasing after chad while he's spending his entire life alone.

Anyone who opposes this is a retard who fails to see beyond "I NEED MORE FREEDOM!!11"
Exactly which is why giving them more leverage over your life is a retarded idea
You're saying as if the government already doesn't have leverage over our lives. If the government wants to control us, they will do so regardless of whether or not we allow them to. The idea that "It doesn't stop there" is rendered void by the fact that they already control us in every single other aspect. So in the end, it's "be controlled and alone" or "be controlled or have a wife"

Last edited:
Anyone who opposes this is a retard who fails to see beyond "I NEED MORE FREEDOM!!11"
This is not how you have an argument.
You're saying as if the government already doesn't have leverage over our lives.
Holy shit you people must be dense. You keep trying to trip over your feet telling my that the government already has x and y

I never once mentioned the government doesn't have leverage over your aspects of your life.

I specially point out that allowing them more leverage over your life is a retarded idea. Learn how to read
If the government wants to control us, they will do so regardless of whether or not we allow them to.
Extremely low IQ defeatist takes because if this was the case, the world would be even shittier than it is now.

The idea that "It doesn't stop there" is rendered void by the fact that they already control us in every single other aspect.
Lmao what? If the government controlled every aspect of your life, you wouldn't even be posting here. Stop spouting bullshit :feelshaha:
So in the end, it's "be controlled and alone" or "be controlled or have a wife"
Holy fucking shit, I think I lost braincells reading this. You have to be trolling.

Most governments are hilariously incompetent. You'd probably get stuck with a 6'4" 350lb linebacker named Sadie.