Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The government should give me a medal for being a 26 khhv and not going insane

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
It's a brutal predicament

try 30+ years being khhv

absolute respect to anyone who is older than 18 and still KHHV. It never began for us

The government should reward me for not going ER (in video games).

Incel reparations would actually be justified when you think of how many have been falsely accused by a foid of harassment/rape/assault just for existing as physically unattractive males in a foid's vicinity, basically coon-hunting and lynching of escaped slaves in the 1800s; I would be fine with monthly NEETbux for copes, but I guess by the time the government is willing to do that our problems would actually be known of in mainstream society and perhaps on the road to being fixed. :feelshehe:

Incel reparations would actually be justified when you think of how many have been falsely accused by a foid of harassment/rape/assault just for existing as physically unattractive males in a foid's vicinity, basically coon-hunting and lynching of escaped slaves in the 1800s; I would be fine with monthly NEETbux for copes, but I guess by the time the government is willing to do that our problems would actually be known of in mainstream society and perhaps on the road to being fixed. :feelshehe:
Incel reparations is a meme and always will be. Don't sell false hope. :feelsseriously:

Incel reparations is a meme and always will be. Don't sell false hope. :feelsseriously:
Probably, but I'm speculating on how justified they may or may not be. :feelscomfy: