Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The government should declare that the right to life doesn't apply to feminists

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
First of all, this is a completely theoretical discussion, I do not agree in any way with vigilante action. The proper way to finally solve the feminist problem is through getting anti-feminist politicians into office, politicians who will execute feminists, not through committing personal acts of violence.

But I was reading about vegan BS, and one of the main moral arguments against veganism is that animals did not enter into any kind of moral contract with humans, so we are entitled to treat them however we'd like, including eating them. Feminists have also not entered into any moral contract with society, by evidenced by the fact that they see it as an infringement of their rights to not be allowed to murder their own unborn children.

Thus, feminists are outside of the moral contract, they do not respect their own children's right to life, so the government should not respect theirs. Those who are not bound by the law do not deserve its protection.

Hello IT. I wish you all a happy holliday and some wonderful days of meeting the family. :)

Hello IT. I wish you all a happy holliday and some wonderful days of meeting the family. :)
hello, and may you burn in hell for an eternity, you stinky inky

First of all, this is a completely theoretical discussion, I do not agree in any way with vigilante action. The proper way to finally solve the feminist problem is through getting anti-feminist politicians into office, politicians who will execute feminists, not through committing personal acts of violence.

But I was reading about vegan BS, and one of the main moral arguments against veganism is that animals did not enter into any kind of moral contract with humans, so we are entitled to treat them however we'd like, including eating them. Feminists have also not entered into any moral contract with society, by evidenced by the fact that they see it as an infringement of their rights to not be allowed to murder their own unborn children.

Thus, feminists are outside of the moral contract, they do not respect their own children's right to life, so the government should not respect theirs. Those who are not bound by the law do not deserve its protection.
This glows harder than my phone screen every night at 3AM