Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The government owes me Sex

Ubilon

Ubilon

r/incels OG
-
The miscreants in the government are a bunch of selfish, lowlife, sack of cunts who don't care about the people, especially Incels, even though they consistently spout how they have the peoples best interest. Rather than helping disabled incel men, they rob us by forcing us to pay them tax - and for what? What is the government actually doing to help us better our predicament? I'll tell you: absolutely nothing. They don't provide us free plastic surgery, they don't provide us a partner, they don't provide us sex, they don't provide us tax benefits, they don't add "Lookism" as a hate crime, they don't stand against the dipshits who mock and shame us consistently but god forbid when someone mocks a bitch for wanting to get an abortion - all hell breaks lose.

Apart for Incels, here are the people the government helps using our hard earned money: the unemployed waste of spaces, useless single mothers, marriage partners, disabled people (apparently Incels aren't included even though Inceldom is a disability), old people, homeless people and degenerate drug addicts. These groups of people get all the fucking help and benefits they want thanks to the hard earned money we provide them. Yet, here I am, destined to suffer with no hope at sight, not even a single shred of sympathy is thrown at my side.

There is literally no greater injustice than this.

Apply for welfare and then use the gibs to pay for hookers like what I've seen others do.

Just take a look at hostile architecture. It reveals what the society thinks about men.
The society takes joy in denying homeless men sleep, and they take joy in your suffering as an incel.