Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the government must acknowledge being indian as disability.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
ofcourse all of us should, but i guess it will take time to decide how much ugly is ugly enough, so at least in the meantime they must give allowance to all indians. at least 2K$/month.
its unbelivable how they get treated. society view them as subhuman disgusting apes, and after that they wonder why indians always rape. JFL. what other options they have? even alot of paid holes refuse to serve indians.

just came back from the supermarket, infront of me there was some around 25yo indian that had a cute young foid cashier, he asked her couple of things about items and she legit ignored him and looked at him with such disgust. when he went i saw her looking at him with such a wicked face. i used that chance to look at her huge whore cleavage.
anyway i saw him on the way to my car and he looked so broken. i felt so sorry for him.

being indian should be equal to having disability.

i felt so sorry for him.

I agree, Indians have it worse compared to any other race. It’s over

Never saw Indian IRL.

Tbf a lot of indian men cant date white girls anyway cus of family
Also arranged marriages so they got it easy

ofcourse all of us should, but i guess it will take time to decide how much ugly is ugly enough, so at least in the meantime they must give allowance to all indians. at least 2K$/month.
its unbelivable how they get treated. society view them as subhuman disgusting apes, and after that they wonder why indians always rape. JFL. what other options they have? even alot of paid holes refuse to serve indians.

just came back from the supermarket, infront of me there was some around 25yo indian that had a cute young foid cashier, he asked her couple of things about items and she legit ignored him and looked at him with such disgust. when he went i saw her looking at him with such a wicked face. i used that chance to look at her huge whore cleavage.
anyway i saw him on the way to my car and he looked so broken. i felt so sorry for him.

You should have scolded the cashier or at least tried to cheer him up tbh.

94BD1ADA 43A3 4A69 A3F3 2694BCDA8BAC

They dont have these where you live?

Curries/Indians have the worst stereotypes, there is no redeeming one either. Society puts them down the most.
No. Man, I sometimes even forget that some of you guys may not be white.
Sounds like paradise for Nazicels tbh.

Last edited:
No. Man, I sometimes even forget that some of you guys may not be white.
Lucky you to be living in a presumably all white country.

Lucky you to be living in a presumably all white country.
Sounds like paradise for Nazicels tbh.
Ironically, we are animus towards nazis. They viped out about 3M of us back in WW2. But, well, look who is white nation now.
I need to say, that we are safe from rapefugees not due to some smart policies but because we are extremely poor and authoritarian.
I live in the Capital and I see only one or two negrs in the crowded subway per day if get lucky. As I can understand magority of blacks are students. Chinese are more common, tho. I bet thing will get worse in the future.

One of ethymologie theories suggests that the old Rus' lands that were not conquered by the Tatars (i.e., Polotsk, Vitebsk and Mogilev) had been referred to as "White Rus'" (Belorussia - White Russia).

You have half a billion fempoos back at homepoo, you can always go back to pooland and get a wifepoo from some poorpoo familypoo, non-poos dont have a chance in poo for that to happen for us.