Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The government is keeping an eye on us and mocking us for our struggles

Qwertz09

Qwertz09

Recruit
★★
Seriously. The U.S. government, the very same dark and powerful force that is pushing this extreme anti-white male man hating radical leftist agenda is probably monitoring this forum as we speak. They are looking for ways to victimize us some more. They are scheming more ways to push toxic media propaganda through multi-media corporations.

We are all fools anyways because we have to pay money to them just because we EXIST. And then our precious money that we worked hard for in this miserable life is being used to fund bloody wars in the Middle East. All of this is in the name of “democracy”. This realization has made me hate my own country and renounce any patriotism what so ever. Only a mindless jabookie could be proud to be an American in the age of what I call “American mediocrity”.

Kavanaugh is NOT on our side. He literally threw incels and socially disenfranchised lonely men under the bus to justify his subhuman animalistic rape urges. Now he has WORSENED our reputation. The government will always keep us down because they are afraid of the silent majority. Incels are an easy target for their wicked media driven gender dividing propaganda schemes. Think about it, we are weak and emotionally unstable (many of us are). Kavanaugh was always a Chad who had a sadistic sociopathic streak. Stop supporting people like this.

Of course they're, they see us all as threats even though we're just venting are frustrations.

No one gives a fuck about our struggle, they want us dead or in cells, no pun intended. we're suppose to shut up and contribute to society.

Last edited:
They're watching everything on the clearnet, not just this forum.

thats just the way the world works, sadly. this site and others like it are full of social outcasts, and with the whole shooting craze lately, we've been targeted. normans already didnt tolerate us, and with this happening, we're in their crosshairs

Yup someone who isn’t me agrees :feelstrash:. Also I think they monitor this net to try to look for potential ER candidates tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if they had a 3 lettER agency monitoring it at all times

We are all fools anyways because we have to pay money to them just because we EXIST. And then our precious money that we worked hard for in this miserable life is being used to fund bloody wars in the Middle East. All of this is in the name of “democracy”. This realization has made me hate my own country and renounce any patriotism what so ever. Only a mindless jabookie could be proud to be an American in the age of what I call “American mediocrity”.
Fuck taxes, I especially hate how they go to single whore mothers and women's shelters and other femoid majority programs. They're forcing us to give our money that we worked hard for to our enemies, that is the same as slavery.

thats just the way the world works, sadly. this site and others like it are full of social outcasts, and with the whole shooting craze lately, we've been targeted. normans already didnt tolerate us, and with this happening, we're in their crosshairs
ER's will only get worse if they don't do anything about it.
Fuck taxes, I especially hate how they go to single whore mothers and women's shelters and other femoid majority programs. They're forcing us to give our money that we worked hard for to our enemies, that is the same as slavery.
just imagine if all the men stopped working.

High iq

No, they give me NEETbux.

The US government is great and good.

No, they give me NEETbux.

The US government is great and good.
For those little bit of neetbux you're giving up a relationship with your looksmatch. I rather work a little if I knew I wasn't going to get cucked.

For those little bit of neetbux you're giving up a relationship with your looksmatch.
Heh, it's not 1960 anymore, boyo. My looksmatch is a nonexistent sub-0 with today's sexual market value.

Heh, it's not 1960 anymore, boyo. My looksmatch is a nonexistent sub-0 with today's sexual market value.
If the government wasn't cucking sub6's with laws and fears of false accusations the dating market will still be similar to the 1950's.

Yup someone who isn’t me agrees :feelstrash:. Also I think they monitor this net to try to look for potential ER candidates tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if they had a 3 lettER agency monitoring it at all times
Good. I would be greatly reassured by the idea someone is overseeing this place.

I don’t think it’s true unfortunately. We simply aren’t that important. The cost to reward ratio of employing government agents to sift through a million shitposts really doesn’t add up.

Most likely scenario is that someone who infiltrated or another member would alert authorities if a person made a credible threat. The mods do too, of course.

If I thought anyone here ever had real plans to kill, you can bet I would call the cops in a heartbeat.

just bomb the whitehouse theory. death from above.

Good. I would be greatly reassured by the idea someone is overseeing this place.
I don’t think it’s true unfortunately. We simply aren’t that important. The cost to reward ratio of employing government agents to sift through a million shitposts really doesn’t add up.

They (or most likely an algorithm) might just filter out any posts related to terrorism, death threats etc. by searching for key phrases and look deeper into them.

They (or most likely an algorithm) might just filter out any posts related to terrorism, death threats etc. by searching for key phrases and look deeper into them.
Possible. But even that process would require human work hours, and that’s about half a million posts - including this one, lol.

If I was in charge of the program, I would make a post here offering substantial cash rewards to members that alerted the appropriate agencies in time to prevent a mass shooting. Make the community do the work. Much cheaper than building and maintaining all those complex systems.

You know that foids don’t just gush for the serial killers right? The hero incel that took down a crazy one would have it made. Celebrity attracts women just like looks and money.

But we shouldn’t report because of our reward. We should do it because innocent people dying doesn’t help anyone. It doesn’t help normies change, it doesn’t improve life for incels - just makes it harder. It doesn’t even help the lunatic that commits it.

When people are desperate enough they don’t care if they get good or bad attention. They think that if people remember their names with disgust and hatred it’s better than nothing at all. You know that nobody outside this site even knows who ER was right? Nobody remembers him. Nobody cares. And if you explain it to them, they aren’t interested. Because a mass shooter in America is about as interesting as a car accident. Which is to say not at all.

Last edited:
take revenge. protect your terf from the invadiers.