Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The good old days of SEAmaxxing are over

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Major
★★★
6 years ago, I went on a long SEAmaxxing trip to Cambodia. (I told my parents that was backpacking :feelsthink:)

Those were the good old days, in Svay Pak for a couple of hundreds dollars you could buy a virgin gook, and for a couples thousands you could even impregnate her and have the baby all for yourself with the correct paperwork to take it home.

But the craziest thing was that you could pay the army and they would let you use their weapons on farm animals. You could shoot chicken with an AK47, but the highlight, was to shoot a cow with an RPG and watch it blow up in pieces.

I returned last year for a short trip, and now all this is gone, so freaking sad.

If that is you in the pfp then fuck off this site

If that is you in the pfp then fuck off this site

Oh jfl, i see

Never began for inflationcels. Also probably the fact that the whores know whitecels are coming in the hundreds to fuck them, hypergamy always catches up. The gooks know subhumans will pay the price for the delusion that they're getting a "virgin" wife. :lul:

Seamaxxing still works you just need a bit more money, inflation etc.

But the craziest thing was that you could pay the army and they would let you use their weapons on farm animals. You could shoot chicken with an AK47, but the highlight, was to shoot a cow with an RPG and watch it blow up in pieces.
That's genuinely so cool lmao

Just take a look on instagram.
Noodlewhores bar girls are now using onlyfans to get money from oversea simps.
Its so fucking over.
The retarded amerimutts are too stupid to understand how much is the USD to THB rate , so they pay them a shit ton of money raising the bar for everyone .

The retarded amerimutts are too stupid to understand how much is the USD to THB rate , so they pay them a shit ton of money raising the bar for everyone
hang these cucks

Never began for inflationcels. Also probably the fact that the whores know whitecels are coming in the hundreds to fuck them, hypergamy always catches up. The gooks know subhumans will pay the price for the delusion that they're getting a "virgin" wife. :lul:
Just take a look on instagram.
Noodlewhores bar girls are now using onlyfans to get money from oversea simps.
Its so fucking over.
The retarded amerimutts are too stupid to understand how much is the USD to THB rate , so they pay them a shit ton of money raising the bar for everyone .
Thailand has become millionaire only. If you want to rent a girl that is under 30yo and not an ugly landwhale, it will be 150 to 300 USD per DAY!
And that is what you have to pay her (the so called "bar fine"), it doesn't include the accommodation, food, gifts (one new phone every month, gold jewellery to prove you love her and so on....).

I did a visa run from Cambodia to Thailand and stayed in Bangkok a few days, on the way back I met a 50yo guy from Switzerland, he had married a Thai bar girl and within 2 years she had sucked him dry, he spent over $200k USD on her, he build her a nice villa and a farm, then she made him live with the pigs, nothing was in his name. The guy overstayed his visa, so they did not let him cross the border, not sure what happened to him, but I wouldn't be surprised that he roped.

That's genuinely so cool lmao
It is true, I met a guy who did it! On Netflix there is also an episode on Dark tourist about it, although I am sure the Netflix thing is staged.
If you really want to shoot the RPG on a cow you have to ask Tuktuk drivers, it will take you a few attempts until you find one with the right connections. They will take you to a secret location, confiscate your phone and check if you have hidden camera on you. If you are clean and have the cash on you they will hand you a rusty RPG from the 70s and let you shot on a cow that has some kind of sickness and no value for them. The whole thing is ultra gore I heard, and the guy throw up when he saw what he had done. :feelspuke:

Thailand has become millionaire only. If you want to rent a girl that is under 30yo and not an ugly landwhale, it will be 150 to 300 USD per DAY!
And that is what you have to pay her (the so called "bar fine"), it doesn't include the accommodation, food, gifts (one new phone every month, gold jewellery to prove you love her and so on....).

I did a visa run from Cambodia to Thailand and stayed in Bangkok a few days, on the way back I met a 50yo guy from Switzerland, he had married a Thai bar girl and within 2 years she had sucked him dry, he spent over $200k USD on her, he build her a nice villa and a farm, then she made him live with the pigs, nothing was in his name. The guy overstayed his visa, so they did not let him cross the border, not sure what happened to him, but I wouldn't be surprised that he roped.
fuck this shit mang
is there any place with cheap hookers anymore?

Knew this was coming the moment JBW became famous, those who didn't enjoyed it in the 2000s and 2010s lost, and soon this ship will sail completly, thanks to cucks and the j00s.

is there any place with cheap hookers anymore?
Knew this was coming the moment JBW became famous, those who didn't enjoyed it in the 2000s and 2010s lost, and soon this ship will sail completly, thanks to cucks and the j00s.
There are still some places where you can leverage your JBW status, but you must be a bit insane to go there:
- Myanmar, currently having a civil war, many power outages, only electricity for about 4 hours per day.
- Venezuela, Inflation is so bad their local currency has become worthless and people are starving.
- Subsaharian africa. This is litterarly africa, they don't have running water

There are still some places where you can leverage your JBW status, but you must be a bit insane to go there:
- Myanmar, currently having a civil war, many power outages, only electricity for about 4 hours per day.
- Venezuela, Inflation is so bad their local currency has become worthless and people are starving.
- Subsaharian africa. This is litterarly africa, they don't have running water
pussy is not worth getting killed

I remember reading a piece written by a professing satanist (the kind with deep and dark connections at high levels of society) who claimed they operate child sex rings in that area, and for the right price, they will let you kill the kids. I think this was mainly used to blackmail high level people however. Fucked up stuff.

6 years ago, I went on a long SEAmaxxing trip to Cambodia. (I told my parents that was backpacking :feelsthink:)

Those were the good old days, in Svay Pak for a couple of hundreds dollars you could buy a virgin gook, and for a couples thousands you could even impregnate her and have the baby all for yourself with the correct paperwork to take it home.

I returned last year for a short trip, and now all this is gone, so freaking sad.
The price of progress and development, standards go up with it.

I want to go to Cambodia now

Incel white men should be banned from going to SEA/third world countries because of the chance of spreading their subhuman genes. I know this sounds like foid mentality but postponing your inceldom to your hapa son is fucked

degenerate piece of shit

i don't know why would people go to thai anymore to fuck hookers
if i really wanted to get laid then i will go to germany in a tourism and fuck cheap white bitches for almost free. who wants to fuck these nasty gook looking whores anyway

:feelshaha:

You will only truly ascend if you fuck a non prostitute aryan women (with no genetic defects), ethnic foids don't count.

Still, idk if op truly belongs here

I want to go to Cambodia now
I went there last year, they closed Svay Pak and all the good stuff. You can google Svay Pak and see for yourself.

Still, idk if op truly belongs here
I just do the best with what I have, my next sex safari will be in Myanmar or Uganda. Don't worry Himmler, I am wearing coomdooms and I am not a racebetrayer.

I just do the best with what I have, my next sex safari will be in Myanmar or Uganda. Don't worry Himmler, I am wearing coomdooms and I am not a racebetrayer.
:feelskek::feelshaha::lul: