Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the good life

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Im not posting this with the intend to brag. It may inspire some here at .co

Im now a NEET for 8 years ans I LOVE IT

The NEET life is amazing. All day long I sleep or lurk .co and youtube. Being in bed all day long is so comfy. I only get out to buy 10 packs of cigarettes. I order food so I dont have to cook or clean. I wake up when I want and just chill the whole day and I wouldnt have it another way. I went thru the horrors of waking up early and doing a very very large chunk of your time things you dont enjoy when I was in high school. Never again. Incels deserve better.

There will come a time like maybe after your first year of NEETdom that you get bored. This is because youre still conditioned into the slave mentality of 'productivity'. If you are faced with that its good to remember that you will never accomplish shit and even if you somehow did youd still be misserable.

I love this life and Id say consider your options in how to enter NEETdom.

You're a High IQcel ngl

@RemoveNormalfags

I'm bored as fuck though

The NEET life is amazing. All day long I sleep or lurk .co and youtube. Being in bed all day long is so comfy. I only get out to buy 10 packs of cigarettes. I order food so I dont have to cook or clean. I wake up when I want and just chill the whole day and I wouldnt have it another way. I went thru the horrors of waking up early and doing a very very large chunk of your time things you dont enjoy when I was in high school. Never again. Incels deserve better.

There will come a time like maybe after your first year of NEETdom that you get bored. This is because youre still conditioned into the slave mentality of 'productivity'. If you are faced with that its good to remember that you will never accomplish shit and even if you somehow did youd still be misserable.

5 and a years NEETbuxxing and counting. Plus as I've been in rehab for 8 and a half weeks I have managed to save over £1000 as all I buy is 30grams of tobacco a week, everything else is taken care of. Also I'm Gold Banded by the council now (UKcel's will know what this means), so when I get out I will have a place of my own to live in, fully paid for, for the rest of my life.

We live the dream fellow CelBro :feelsYall: :feelskek::dab::feelsokman:

Read every word

How could you become neet with no mental or physical condition?

Could stuff like anxiety or depression work? Because I do actually have those.
It worked for me and I'm 5 and a half years NEETbuxxing and counting, you just gotta look/be convincing. Though I also became a chronic Alcoholiccel, and then became a Homelesscel. Now I'm a Rehabcel lol :feelskek:

I want the create stuff.I enjoy art.Neeting would ruin me.

@RemoveNormalfags
It was truly painful for me to read about this utopian life.

At least I'll be able to taste the sweet NEET life in a few months (when my job contract expires).

What happens when you get a painful chronic condition that makes even living like this unbearable?

Last edited:

How do you pay for food and shelter?
Pretend to be a Mentalcel.
Tfw I'm an actual mentalcel. In eastern europe they'd just laugh at me and tell me to fuck off.

I wouldn’t want to lve in a mental hospital though, unless the ones in ur country are good

How do you pay for food and shelter?
I get disabilitybux. Which is enough for food. Shelter is free as I live in a lunatic assylum.

I wouldn’t want to lve in a mental hospital though, unless the ones in ur country are good
All funny farms have internet here except the forensic ones. Most have their own rooms and bathrooms. Most arent very strict. And aslong I have internet and my own bathroom Im all set as I rarely leave my room.

living the dream