Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The good life in Southeast Asia also has drawbacks

O

Oren33355

Banned
-

If you can move permanently to East Asia, and you really can not get relationships and girls so big even though it depends on a person and his life, I tell you to try it.
But now I feel like suicide after seeing real life as a man with a reasonable status in Asia, to return to being a permanent zero In the West it is not life

I don't get why SEA is an option I dont want to live in a shithole just because I can get a foid there

I don't get why SEA is an option I dont want to live in a shithole just because I can get a foid there
more developed countries like malaysia,indonesia or japan would be a better option.Regardless going to SEA doesnt work for ethnics even if your or above average or chadlite.

more developed countries like malaysia,indonesia or japan would be a better option.Regardless going to SEA doesnt work for ethnics even if your or above average or chadlite.
Yea need to be white for that for sure otherwise you can forget it

Yeah the biggest drawback is that now you're in South East asia. Just go to a trailer park in America instead of doing that.
Yeah the biggest drawback is that now you're in South East asia. Just go to a trailer park in America instead of doing that.
Although a trailer park is even worse place to be.

I wish I were White, I would just go to SEA and get free pussy for the rest of my life.

A lot of the west is already a shithole. Why the fuck wouldyou not want to go to a place where you get laid?
It doesn’t work as well for ethnics, but if you status max, it will be miles above how you would do in the west. And above average chad lite having a hard time, gtfo, even failed normies like @itsOVER can get multiple foids pregnant.

Last edited:

If you can move permanently to East Asia, and you really can not get relationships and girls so big even though it depends on a person and his life, I tell you to try it.
But now I feel like suicide after seeing real life as a man with a reasonable status in Asia, to return to being a permanent zero In the West it is not life
Thailand is expensive nowdays.