Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The golden ratio and how overly ethnic features are a death sentence

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
The golden ratio mask and it's effects on facial attractivness are extremely over looked in the PSLI community. After things such as bone structure, hair, and skin quality are accounted for, having facial ratios that adehere to the golden ratio is the most important criteria for looking facially attractive. Just look at how well conventionally attractive celebrities tend to fit this ratio.

http://host.madison.com/lifestyles/...cle_aaa38560-0463-5dd8-8a54-158053dd4a51.html

9959d1d9edd62a319471f84fcb64609d.jpg

As you can see this mask looks like a typical white person. It's a lot more difficult to find ethnics that fit this mask than it is to find white people to fit this mask as the features that are associate with whiteness are typically the features that fit well in this mask. Yes, there are a few blacks that are on the list but the list is mostly whites. And the few blacks that are on the list do not possess extreme african features

TL;DR JFL if you don't fit this mask

George Clooney and Zayn arent white

Golden ratio is bullshit I get an 8 out of 10

Golden ratio is bullshit I get an 8 out of 10

You probably have bad bone structure, bad skin or are balding

As long you have none of these issues, the golden ratio ensures that you will be good looking

Which program you can advice to see my gold ration? I used some apps and got like 6-8

JFL @ that article