Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The golden race's strongest athletes

Imagine the average 6'0 white male against these ricecels lmao. I miss r/GoldenBulls or whatever it was called, a whole haven of chink copers. :feelskek:

There probably aren't even any WM in those weight classes.

I've said this before but actually popular American sports like football and basketball are all uniquely designed to have no weight classes by virtue of being a team sport, yet at the same time weed out small, short men via emphasis on strength and direct contact.

Last edited:
What about zhilei zhang

They're at least more athletic than other deathnic races.

They have good attire.

God that sub is a fucking goldmine of laughs for me

View attachment 1028779

There probably aren't even any WM in those weight classes.

I've said this before but actually popular American sports like football and basketball are all uniquely designed to have no weight classes by virtue of being a team sport, yet at the same time weed out small, short men via emphasis on strength and direct contact.
Anything that does that automatically has declared war with me. We must fight and oppress the big. They need to know they are small and insignificant within all space time!