Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Golden One's advice to incels

you dont need to be a 9/10 GIGA chad but for 4/10 incels and below is truly over

His advice is to masculinitymax

maxresdefault.jpg

Food is overrated bra u just gotta be confident

This is like a rich person giving a homeless person a lecture on how to make money. Fuck this shit.

This is like a rich person giving a homeless person a lecture on how to make money. Fuck this shit.
More like a lecture from Americans to desert Kenyans on how to grow food.

His face looks weird as fuck, the only reason he is attractive is because of his muscles
Gigacope. He's tall, NW0, beautiful natural blonde hair and while his face isn't that of a Chad, it isn't bad enough to ruin him. He doesn't have any seriously bad feature or a couple of medium-bad that ruin him.

I'd rate him 6/10, he would not be an incel even if he were super skinny.

'have some goal' is legit though

the only question is, can you hold on to your 'goal' as a miserable virgin that is approaching or already in his thirties?

Gigacope. He's tall, NW0, beautiful natural blonde hair and while his face isn't that of a Chad, it isn't bad enough to ruin him. He doesn't have any seriously bad feature or a couple of medium-bad that ruin him.

I'd rate him 6/10, he would not be an incel even if he were super skinny.
True, I do think that he gains atleast 3 points from his build though, goes from 5-6/10 to chad.

Just be a beta prop user bro.
Just die for your country bro.
Just be a part of something bigger then you bro

I would become an esteemed member of a tribe if only they would be so kind to include me. Unfortunately it doesn't happen when you're deformed past the age of 16

"just be a leader and hit a gym bro" :lul::bluepill::redpill::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer: