Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Golden One (I mean the golden cuck) comes with an advise to incel video, he says it's not about looks!

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
He's talking about how it's not just L it's LMS, can't say I disagree. Also the Golden One will soon be a father, he got his gf pregnant and he has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome don't OD on the blackpill

JFL he says at here that if you're not a stable supplier for the woman (AKA BETABUX CUCK) its your own fault for being incel.

Kek a tall white blond chad with muscles telling short ugly guys that looks dont matter. Thats like a rich guy telling a poor guy money doesnt matter. Because they already have it but are to dumb to see it.

Now the Golden One. It is a shame that every rightwing white man is now talking trash. He also want to protect and support white females... Cuck.

JFL he says at here that if you're not a stable supplier for the woman (AKA BETABUX CUCK) its your own fault for being incel.

I swear I hate those numale cucks far more than I hate foids.
Now the Golden One. It is a shame that every rightwing white man is now talking trash. He also want to protect and support white females... Cuck.
Right wingers are no different from left wingers.

They all worship at the alter of the vagina.

He is alt right cuck what you except ?

I like TGO, I always have... always will. If you look at his older photos; he really did transform.
Latsbrah

Latsbrah3

Last edited:
I'm not sure he's into girls.

Kek a tall white blond chad with muscles telling short ugly guys that looks dont matter. Thats like a rich guy telling a poor guy money doesnt matter. Because they already have it but are to dumb to see it.
this.
people like this should be shot on sight.

apparenty big muscles can make up for an atrocious philtrum

JFL I just watched the video and he's right

Aryan chad giving advice, GTFO

Lol at that coping autistic gymcel

" That being said, it is due to low confidence and social ineptitude, and not a lack of beauty, that many guys struggle with women (and of course because many women in the Modern World are quite off-putting to say the least). "

The confidence meme again. Guys with gfs will never understand our plight

alt righters are more bluepilled than leftists when it comes to women

" That being said, it is due to low confidence and social ineptitude, and not a lack of beauty, that many guys struggle with women (and of course because many women in the Modern World are quite off-putting to say the least). "

The confidence meme again. Guys with gfs will never understand our plight
As if good looks don’t have direct correlation with confidence given all the praise and attention one would receive simply by virtue of being attractive. It’s so fucking simple and cucks still can’t put two and two together. “ Just be confident bro” as if all it takes is the flick of a switch. Confidence has to be built through validation in order to be genuine, and when you’re brought up in a life where everyone is out tearing you down just because of your genetics it’s even more difficulty to achieve.

Last edited:
He is clearly misinformed. How is the average male supposed to compete in the sexual market place if the woman is completely liberated from all responsibilities. She doesn't need your money (betabux), if she can get it from daddy government or from a trip to Dubai to become some Sheikh's personal toilet.

Let's say you do have money, why would she stay with you in a monogamous relationship if she can cheat with Chad/Tyrone. If she has the oppurtinity to become a whore (there are plenty), she will become one and be praised for it.

Is this satire or is he really this bluepilled?

TGO has never been chad level on face, he is actually extremely average if you look at his old pics. Now his brother lucked out, he is male model looks with a 10/10 body.

JFL at the Nazi Chad, should be shot tbh.

Of course it isn't literally all about your looks but this is what he doesn't understand...you should be satisfied to compete with 50% of men for 4.3% of women right?

So the top 50% get 95.7% of the likes, and the bottom half get only 4.3% of the likes to share among all those men.

Of course it isn't literally all about your looks but this is what he doesn't understand...you should be satisfied to compete with 50% of men for 4.3% of women right?
I'd like to see how many likes does the top 20% got, I know the top 10% got 58%, but I'd like to see the whole scale. I also believe the vast majority of those 4.3% of likes that go to the sub5 men go to the 4 & 4.5/10 dudes and also from the bottom 10% of women.

M and S are to get an audition as a cuck, only L works for getting women that are actually attracted to you.

this is "blackpilled" chad. same trash as normies. chads needs to stop talking and just work hard jobs because they are physically stronger. While we incels work as goverment dictating what will chad, normie or stacey work today. This is how world should work