Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The gluttony cope for people who know they will never ascend?

Have you considered abusing gluttony for coping?

• Yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Yes, but I'm religious and it's a sin so I won't do it

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Zod

Zod

Veteran
This thread is for incels who know they will never ascend, either because they are a legit 1/10 or some other reason.
No one mentions gluttony as a viable cope, yet it is probably the best cope there is. If enjoying sex/validation is the best thing you can experience in life, then gluttony would take the second place easily. If we can't have the first place, why not heavily abuse the second? Is there anyone here who seriously considers going the gluttony route?

I do indulge in tasty food and the best booze, but too much just becomes a pain in the ass to deal with. Hangovers are no joke, and there's such a thing as a food hangover too. After a few years your health will go to shit too but you won't die, you'll just feel shittier all the time.

gluttony makes you feel even worse

I do indulge in tasty food and the best booze, but too much just becomes a pain in the ass to deal with. Hangovers are no joke, and there's such a thing as a food hangover too. After a few years your health will go to shit too but you won't die, you'll just feel shittier all the time.

I see what you mean. I am in good shape and watch what I eat, but figured out that I am depriving myself for no justifiable return on my investment of sacrifice. I made this thread right after stuffing my face with 4 Big Macs, fries, and 3 portions of ice cream - I was in literal heaven, I don't care how unhealthy it is - it feels like the best cope there is, the dopamine rush was unreal. Ofcourse, if I was to keep doing it, my body would adapt and the subsequent rushes wouldn't be as intense, and thus I would have to increase the consumed amount every time to get the desired effect. It's all about leptin and ghrelin control, so getting my hands on some diabetic drugs could allow me to manipulate my hormones.. fuck, see, this is how far I'm willing to go to achieve a good cope

I see what you mean. I am in good shape and watch what I eat, but figured out that I am depriving myself for no justifiable return on my investment of sacrifice.
Make it a once a week thing like a cheat meal, scheduled a week in advance. It's something to look forward to (which is mentally healthy), it won't fuck up your health and you'll enjoy it a lot more than if you were eating like that all the time.

Binge eating for one thing is a hell of a drug. Very hard to quit once you get rolling with it. Not reccomneded.

Binge eating for one thing is a hell of a drug. Very hard to quit once you get rolling with it. Not reccomneded.
Chad is binge fucking, so we have to be binge eating to cope. That's the life of a truecell

Chad is binge fucking, so we have to be binge eating to cope. That's the life of a truecell
True true. I much prefer chain smoking and some mild drugs for binging though when I can get my hands on them. I gain fat so easily the last thing I need is to become a sludgy fucking fatcel on top of everything else.

True true. I much prefer chain smoking and some mild drugs for binging though when I can get my hands on them. I gain fat so easily the last thing I need is to become a sludgy fucking fatcel on top of everything else.
I tried some drugs during the years and none of them compare to stuffing my face with fast food and ice cream. The problem with drugs like weed and shrooms is that they make me very dizzy which kills the enjoyment of their halucinogenic/high effects

I tried some drugs during the years and none of them compare to stuffing my face with fast food and ice cream. The problem with drugs like weed and shrooms is that they make me very dizzy which kills the enjoyment of their halucinogenic/high effects
Insulin resistance is gonna make you dizzy like you never dreamed.

Being fat isn't that bad for your health TBH, and being underweight is way worse. You don't get health problems until you're old like your knees giving out, and being underweight you're more likely to have severe health problems (my lungs collapsed once when I smoked weed like a degernate). I hate to admit it because being fat is ugly but statis speaking, it's much healthier than being low weight.

I have, it's not worth it. As bad as we're treated now, you're treated even worse when you're fat.

If all hope is lost why the hell not

this is a solid cope (in the short term anyways). for me, it's self limiting since i eventually get tired of it or get full
theres probably something out there that works. though drugs have their own disadvantages (for me, going back to being sober can be disorienting)

I do it a lot, especially on pizzas,chips burgers and snack foods, mostly to relieve boredom, i now weigh more than 14st and have a beer belly