Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The global level of blackpillness

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
Dear comrades,
This post is an attempt to estimate to what extent our world is blackpilled.
I am estimating this by calculating the number of genetic dead-end men across the world. Then, estimating the number of then who has internet access and could came across the blackpill wisdom.

Well what we get is:
World pop: 9,000,000,000

Assuming Men are 50%

Assuming the bottom 20% are genetic garbage:

Internet access across the globe is approx 48%:

So there are 432,000,000 sub-human men out there including us.

Obviously if we account the users of this forum the 432 million number doesn't decreases significantly.
So there are 432 the should be blackpillable easily!
since in can every one out of five males on the planet is an incel the blackpill has a fertile soil. But we should plow the shit out of it.
May the incel blackpill the world!

They all would believe in NAWALT fantasy.

The blackpill wisdom will crush the cucked NAWALT lie.
It would be long and tedious task to blackpill them but it is possible considering all the scientific studies we have to back up us.

It would be long and tedious task to blackpill them but it is possible considering all the scientific studies we have to back up us.
True.
The blackpill is the only backed by rigorous fact!

Half of them still think they'll be chad by next year :feelshaha:

Many men are getting blackpilled, when I was first suicidal looking for boards or content to relate with people, there was nearly nothing. Nowadays, there's a lot of blackpill content, it is spreading no doubt.

You have to be a delusional gigacuck to deny the facts.
From my quite simple and straightforward calculation we see that most males including the genetic garbage are delusional cucks.
Half of them still think they'll be chad by next year :feelshaha:

Many men are getting blackpilled, when I was first suicidal looking for boards or content to relate with people, there was nearly nothing. Nowadays, there's a lot of blackpill content, it is spreading no doubt.
I am optimistic too!
Incels will uncuck the world. Hope the world will thank us:feelsgah::feelsEhh:

From my quite simple and straightforward calculation we see that most males including the genetic garbage are delusional cucks.
There has to be a way to slap them out of it.

They are most likely cucks
full

Dear comrades,
This post is an attempt to estimate to what extent our world is blackpilled.
I am estimating this by calculating the number of genetic dead-end men across the world. Then, estimating the number of then who has internet access and could came across the blackpill wisdom.

Well what we get is:
World pop: 9,000,000,000

Assuming Men are 50%

Assuming the bottom 20% are genetic garbage:

Internet access across the globe is approx 48%:

So there are 432,000,000 sub-human men out there including us.

Obviously if we account the users of this forum the 432 million number doesn't decreases significantly.
So there are 432 the should be blackpillable easily!
since in can every one out of five males on the planet is an incel the blackpill has a fertile soil. But we should plow the shit out of it.
May the incel blackpill the world!
How are 20% genetic garbage?? 90% of curries and rice are generic garbage, 30% of Africa, sandland, and latam are genetic garbage, and 20% of whites. That means you end up with something like 60-70% of men being garbage

How are 20% genetic garbage?? 90% of curries and rice are generic garbage, 30% of Africa, sandland, and latam are genetic garbage, and 20% of whites. That means you end up with something like 60-70% of men being garbage
This is why cucks and whores are afraid of the blackpill growing, so they're trying to convince non-chads that we're insane terrorists before they start believing what we say.

Well I just tried to make a conservative estimate. I understand that in reality the proportion of genetic garbage is mush higher.
The point is that there are soo many, pdrphas even the majority, of people are potential incels and this can or shall be blackpilled.
The blackpill has a bright future.
This is why cucks and whores are afraid of the blackpill growing, so they're trying to convince non-chads that we're insane terrorists before they start believing what we say.
Exactly