Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The global elite pisses me off way more than inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Granted, they are causing inceldom. But the Corona virus has really opened my eyes to how sadistic they are. This is the first crisis that I've personally been affected by, and it's been a huge wake up call about what really matters in life.

I just want a gf ngl.

sorry, bro didn't know I was contributing to inceldom
Ew

they could end inceldom right now

9/11 hit me pretty hard. One of the kids I went to school with had a parent who died in the Pentagon. Another kid I went to school with had a parent who died in the twin towers. Watching gigantic buildings that I had grown up seeing on the NYC skyline on TV and the movies blow up was really emotionally difficult. What was left of my innocence disappeared on 9/11. Bare minimum the elites knew 9/11 was coming and allowed it so that the war machine could profit. Pretty sick.

(((global elite)))

9/11 hit me pretty hard. One of the kids I went to school with had a parent who died in the Pentagon. Another kid I went to school with had a parent who died in the twin towers. Watching gigantic buildings that I had grown up seeing on the NYC skyline on TV and the movies blow up was really emotionally difficult. What was left of my innocence disappeared on 9/11. Bare minimum the elites knew 9/11 was coming and allowed it so that the war machine could profit. Pretty sick.
Fuck man. I was barley in elementary school when the towers were hit, and I believed in the propaganda for years.
Just like all the other bullshit they could end but don’t coz theyd prefer to just sit back and laugh at the pawns

Fuck man. I was barley in elementary school when the towers were hit, and I believed in the propaganda for years.
I knew right what it was as soon as Bush declared war on Iraq. I was in my 20s. I know what the Brits did to my people in Ireland and the whole history of the Vietnam conflict so people being evil wasnt too new to me. I was always pretty well read on history and politics.

Anyway don't let anyone tell you that dating as a non-Chad was better/easier in the 2000s. It was as terrible as it is now.

The last decade that a guy sub-5 guy could get by with foids was the 90s. The early 90s, when I was too young to have any game. I'm about 40 now and heh its overrrrrrrr.

They wana control everything

I knew right what it was as soon as Bush declared war on Iraq. I was in my 20s. I know what the Brits did to my people in Ireland and the whole history of the Vietnam conflict so people being evil wasnt too new to me. I was always pretty well read on history and politics.

Anyway don't let anyone tell you that dating as a non-Chad was better/easier in the 2000s. It was as terrible as it is now.
I started middle school in 2005, so believe me, I know.

Is this pre or post rank adjustment?

Either way, nice.
fake maxxed tbh, this is just a crop of a video, but the last time I made global was in 2015 pre rank adjustment. Fags were floor aiming with p90's with supreme ranks

Incel Trait: failing to stay on the topic of a thread

fake maxxed tbh, this is just a crop of a video, but the last time I made global was in 2015 pre rank adjustment. Fags were floor aiming with p90's with supreme ranks

Fucking KEK.

Ranked will always be a shit show. I made LEM (pre) and came close to supreme, but every 4th or 5th game had some form of cheating fuckery going on from subtle aim locking to straight up wall hacks that always looked like 200 IQ perfect defensive calls. It was cancerous. I stopped playing CSGO in 2016.

Fucking KEK.

Ranked will always be a shit show. I made LEM (pre) and came close to supreme, but every 4th or 5th game had some form of cheating fuckery going on from subtle aim locking to straight up wall hacks that always looked like 200 IQ perfect defensive calls. It was cancerous. I stopped playing CSGO in 2016.
ah yes I quit around 2017 as well due to the insane amount of hackers, I was stacking with people and some of them were hackers. They would "hvh" also known as hack vs hack when they know both teams have cheaters and they would literally start spinning running around with auto snipers head shotting everyone through the walls, super blatant but it was funny as fuck

Granted, they are causing inceldom. But the Corona virus has really opened my eyes to how sadistic they are. This is the first crisis that I've personally been affected by, and it's been a huge wake up call about what really matters in life.
they treat the coronavirus like just another "fear" and "hate" that the little people need to be educated out of. if predatory space aliens showed up on earth tomorrow you'd probably see the same thing. don't hate. don't overreact. don't do anything. yeah, it's something to see alright.

Bare minimum the elites knew 9/11 was coming and allowed it so that the war machine could profit. Pretty sick.
pearl harbor

they treat the coronavirus like just another "fear" and "hate" that the little people need to be educated out of. if predatory space aliens showed up on earth tomorrow you'd probably see the same thing. don't hate. don't overreact. don't do anything. yeah, it's something to see alright.

pearl harbor

I think they knew eventually the US would be attacked by either Germany or Japan.

Honestly, I think they were waiting for half of of the commie Ruski population to be killed off in war so that Germany would be properly weakened before entering. Pearl Harbour was just the excuse. Former US presidential candidate seems to agree with me, for what I've read from him.

"The achievements of that organization are monumental, (America First Committee, an anti-war organisation)" writes Buchanan. "By keeping America out of World War II until Hitler attacked Stalin in June 1941, Soviet Russia, not America, bore the brunt of the fighting, bleeding and dying to defeat Nazi Germany."

Who are part of the "global elite"?

Why are you so pissed at them? They made my life possible. My parents and I would still be illiterate peasants if it weren't for globalization, neoliberalism, all of that awesomeness.

Why are you so pissed at them? They made my life possible. My parents and I would still be illiterate peasants if it weren't for globalization, neoliberalism, all of that awesomeness.
Cambridge better :feelsautistic:

I think they knew eventually the US would be attacked by either Germany or Japan.

Honestly, I think they were waiting for half of of the commie Ruski population to be killed off in war so that Germany would be properly weakened before entering. Pearl Harbour was just the excuse. Former US presidential candidate seems to agree with me, for what I've read from him.

"The achievements of that organization are monumental, (America First Committee, an anti-war organisation)" writes Buchanan. "By keeping America out of World War II until Hitler attacked Stalin in June 1941, Soviet Russia, not America, bore the brunt of the fighting, bleeding and dying to defeat Nazi Germany."

Buchanan is a nutjob
Cambridge better :feelsautistic:

cambridgecels mog me. Everyone here does too. I am smol fish in very big pond

Well of course they knew, they were provoking the two all along.
Another thing about the Pearl Harbor attack, the location of it was over 2000 miles away from the US coast, and about 1/3 of the way to Japan, but people still act like it was something that took place on US shores or some shit, moving army assets out that far, the whole thing was a provocation and bait.

They also probably made it so you couldn't ever get laid without paying for it, don't forget to kiss the ring.

Well of course they knew, they were provoking the two all along.
Another thing about the Pearl Harbor attack, the location of it was over 2000 miles away from the US coast, and about 1/3 of the way to Japan, but people still act like it was something that took place on US shores or some shit, moving army assets out that far, the whole thing was a provocation and bait.

They also probably made it so you couldn't ever get laid without paying for it, don't forget to kiss the ring.
Well Hawaii is and was considered US shores. The US annexed Hawaii in 1898 by invading and taking over a sovereign kingdom and replacing it with the US government. Most Hawaiians considered themselves American by that point because, well, being American is a hell of a lot more prestigious than being Hawaiian. They still do today. It wasn't like a foreigner invasion relationship that the native islanders had with the Americans, especially by the time of the attack. In the late 1800s the US wasn't really interested in provoking the Japanese. It was just hell bent on colonialism. Same time they took Peurto Rico. They also tried to take Cuba.

Well Hawaii is and was considered US shores. The US annexed Hawaii in 1898 by invading and taking over a sovereign kingdom and replacing it with the US government. Most Hawaiians considered themselves American by that point because, well, being American is a hell of a lot more prestigious than being Hawaiian. They still do today. It wasn't like a foreigner invasion relationship that the native islanders had with the Americans, especially by the time of the attack. In the late 1800s the US wasn't really interested in provoking the Japanese. It was just hell bent on colonialism. Same time they took Peurto Rico. They also tried to take Cuba.
That's true, the idea is bunching up military assets at the very edge of your extended empire can reasonably be considered baiting an attack, sadly the japanese took the bait out of either incompetence or bloodlust, further contributing to eventual globalist victory and current times.

AKA Jews.

That's true, the idea is bunching up military assets at the very edge of your extended empire can reasonably be considered baiting an attack, sadly the japanese took the bait out of either incompetence or bloodlust, further contributing to eventual globalist victory and current times.
War is a direct consequence of colonialism and imperialism. The Japanese were also attempting to rebuild their empire in the 1940s, and the two colonial powers clashed in the middle of the pacific. The US was no longer really expanding in the pacific, in terms of land claims, but they were building the largest Navy in the world, which continues to be the largest Navy in the world to this day.

They must socialize their money

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back