Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Glass Ceiling (Why Jestermaxxing is a cope)

Rangercel

Rangercel

Recruit
★★
So, in spite of me being incel I've always been a social person, I'm basically low inhib enough to be naturally jestermaxxed, and people find me 'good to talk to' and hang out with, you know you know.

A lot of this comes from being employed, I'm essentially forced to do a shitty minwage job that's so boring that I can't not socially engage with people, or smoke cigarettes with people on break.

Before you get the pitchfork, I must say this does not apply to anything intimate. Foids will laugh at what I say and engage in conversation with me, but that's the extent of it. That's what I mean by the glass ceiling, there's simply nothing to be done if you're ugly.

"Just be confident bro" I was, it did not help

"Just be funny bro" I'd like to consider myself affable, it doesn't help

JFL at people knocking low inhib incels, when low inhib doesn't automatically translate to getting pussy, darktriadmaxxing/confidencemaxxing only applies to chads, when we do it nobody cares

if you don't be confident and don't be jester then we have nothing to talk to anyone about and we should learn to be independent, but at least if we jestermaxx people will talk to us, but the consequences of jesteramxxing are they think we are idiots and belittle us, so what is better? being confident or jestermaxxing? not asking whether it attracts foids or not, just wanna know what is better in job perspective to get promotions and to be a leader, confidence or jestermaxxing?

its just a cope for normcucks that fall into the just world fallacy, they simply cant accept that factors beyond the individuals control can prevent them from achieving certain things

You deserve it for wagecucking and paying taxes.

An glad I never reduced myself to that crap.

Jestermaxxing was one of the stupidest things I did in life. In late high school and early college I tried to engage in physical comedy and tried to downplay my insecurities, I tried to make my social awkwardness a "background behavior" while using obnoxious jestermaxxing as my primary behavior. It didn't go well, I got invited to no partys, I became an even larger target of bullying (aspergers is like having a bullseye on your back, Jestermaxxing with aspergers is like giving the hunter a precision scope and a high powered rifle), I got no dates and didn't even pay attention to IOI's or behaviors of others around me. The worst consequence that came from my jestermaxxing was when i was a senior in high school, my prom was coming up and kids from my grade school made a GroupMe with all of our grade school classmates about 50 people were in that chat btw, I asked one girl out directly in the group, and she said no, (normally I would stop and just move on, but i was jestermaxxed and decided to push it), in the end I got banned from the GroupMe and people started making the entire GroupMe chat about how bad I was with women and how I was a lonely loser. I go to school the next Monday before prom and all the kids from my grade school that are in my high school are giggling as I walked past them, this was an absolutely brutal experience. Word of the wise don't ever jestermaxx no good will come out of it, I didn't get to go to prom, I sat at home and played Pokemon and then drank and cried myself to sleep Absolutely Brutal :blackpill:.