Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The girls in my class , one of them has a top tier ass

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
One of them is a stacy and she was wearing yoga pants and her ass was so juicy and curvy and great for fucks sake , i wanted to touch squezze and insert my penis into her ass and ejaculate my insides to her

This bitch had auburn hair too ,fucking sluts , i thinked about her while jerking off with a ok condom

Just Rape that fucking meat hole!!!!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Women should be sex slaves.

women in turkey @Made in Heaven

Big ass and tits Is cope. Ass and tits should be right and on a small framed thin foid aka what a Stacy essentially is

Big ass and tits Is cope. Ass and tits should be right and on a small framed thin foid aka what a Stacy essentially is
She is small but has huge ass

12C9AB2C A666 4DFC A371 FAEE708F8DC4

Mogs all those hippos to oblivion

One of them is a stacy and she was wearing yoga pants and her ass was so juicy and curvy and great for fucks sake , i wanted to touch squezze and insert my penis into her ass and ejaculate my insides to her

This bitch had auburn hair too ,fucking sluts , i thinked about her while jerking off with a ok condom
why not just record her just by a small camera and put it in your suit disguise it like a button and record hot grils without them knowing.

women in turkey @Made in Heaven
Western anatolian turks are basically just slavs and greeks. Of course they're gonna be hot. I mean I'm eastern anatolian with west Iranian and iraqi arab ancestory, and I still look white, so I'd imagine they'd look even whiter

why not just record her just by a small camera and put it in your suit disguise it like a button and record hot grils without them knowing.
I try to do that b
Western anatolian turks are basically just slavs and greeks. Of course they're gonna be hot. I mean I'm eastern anatolian with west Iranian and iraqi arab ancestory, and I still look white, so I'd imagine they'd look even whiter
Yes

R u turkish

What years of inceldom does to a mother fucker.

I meant they are slutting around with their ass out

take creepshots, post pics and videos

Pics or It Didnt Happen

are yoga pants a curse or a blessing?

Did you take a pic of them?

I try to do that but fail sadly lol
how like i used a phone camera recording a gril at my cafeteria she was hot her bellybutton was gorgious i fantasize having sex with her and putting my finger into her tummy like all i did was pretend if was texting and made my phone black so they dont notice i was recording them.

Assholes stink

Creepshot please

Chicks be wearing those tight-ass jeans... whether it be high-waisted with a shirt tucked in or a slight-midriff showing.. either way... shit always made my spider-sense tingle. Fuck, I hated high-school. lol

spider-man tingle GIF by MANGOTEETH

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back