Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The girl who drew me my avatar now has an online bf.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
It's over. All roasties are the same.

Yeah because her drawing you some bland pencil drawing is a clear sign that she ever has been interested in you.

Track her down and go ER!

modus_coperandi said:
Yeah because her drawing you some bland pencil drawing is a clear sign that she ever has been interested in you.
I know it's not but still. There were also hours of convos

disgusting cuck....sorry I'm jealous of how even my fellow sub-human got a girl to draw something for him.

[video=youtube]https://youtube.com/watch?v=j4saNx5jJW0[/video]

jagged0 said:
disgusting cuck....sorry I'm jealous of how even my fellow sub-human got a girl to draw something for him.
I'll ask my sister to draw you something if you want.

jagged0 said:
ilieknothing said:
I'll ask my sister to draw you something if you want.
Really, how old is she?
21, Chads hit on her all the time if that makes a difference

ilieknothing said:

You should've told me that she was fucking chad so I can go rope myself instead of coping.

jagged0 said:
ilieknothing said:
You should've told me that she was fucking chad so I can go rope myself instead of coping.
I honestly don't want to think about that. I think I posted a thread with a pic of female me, she looks quite similar to that.

Sorry to hear about that OP, but at the same time there's no need to surprised about it.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Sorry to hear about that OP, but at the same time there's no need to surprised about it.

Yes, I do not get the surprise. Maybe there is a reason. in that case the OP might wanna provide some context.

She probably did it for attention, like that slut who wore a Elliot Rodger shirt

>A girl draw something for him

Someone ban this Chadpreet

iiiTeMpeR said:
She probably did it for attention, like that slut who wore a Elliot Rodger shirt
Yep, they all do this. They are all terrible and I hate every single one.

Just lol at bluepilled incels in 2017, chatting every night for 100 years means nothing if u never fuck her

You got cucked mate.

OP you are BIG cuck

I mean just asking her to draw this, think about the cuck signals you sent her
you never had a chance, you basically shot yourself in the foot

Let this be a lesson to you

NekoStance said:
OP you are BIG cuck
I mean just asking her to draw this, think about the cuck signals you sent her
you never had a chance, you basically shot yourself in the foot
Let this be a lesson to you
She wanted to draw something for me one day and asked what I wanted. I said Blackops2cel

ilieknothing said:
She wanted to draw something for me one day and asked what I wanted. I said Blackops2cel

Uh huh

Like I said BIG mistake

cuck is in your blood, it's ok man you're here for a reason

ilieknothing said:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

ilieknothing said:
If she even had any interest to begin with, drawing a picture of some random ass dude that people are worshipping unknown to him in a place that shits on girls definitely ruined it.

WhoDisFam said:
ilieknothing said:
If she even had any interest to begin with, drawing a picture of some random ass dude that people are worshipping unknown to him in a place that shits on girls definitely ruined it.
Yeah dude I should have asked for a pic of GIGACHAD. That would have made all the difference

Did you ever make an attempt to fuck her?

Framecel222 said:
Did you ever make an attempt to fuck her?
She lives in UK, I live in Chadstralia. She sent drawing via post

ilieknothing said:
Yeah dude I should have asked for a pic of GIGACHAD. That would have made all the difference
I can't tell if trolling or that disconnected from reality. I mean a normal picture, not some ugly dude who gets creepily worshipped unbeknownst to him. The hell is a gigachad btw lol, like a pic of Brad Pitt?

ilieknothing said:
And what did you expect to happen, have her flying over to ride that dick? It was never meant to be logistically wise so I don't even see why still think about it.

ilieknothing said:

You set yourself up for failure.

Long distance relationships, not to mention long distance crushes, are some of the worst and most doomed copes out there.

kodoku said:
Just lol at bluepilled incels in 2017, chatting every night for 100 years means nothing if u never fuck her

I feel bad okay, stop crucifying me cunts. It’s another blackpill tgat all roasties are the same

wait what? what the fuck anisa

Last edited: