Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over the girl i want doesnt exist.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
all women are now whores. i want a qt virgin Italian or german girl or something who isnt a landwhale. i am fucked.

The girl that wants you doesn't exist either

The girl i want shouldn't exist cause it would be a chad only whore

I think if I ad loads of money I would find a 15 year old russian bitch and groom her to never become a chadsezual whore and then she will get used to me and I can be happy

I don't think you can find adult whores in west who are gonna be good partners as they are all sluts and also hoes

or not dream.

I think if I ad loads of money I would find a 15 year old russian bitch and groom her to never become a chadsezual whore and then she will get used to me and I can be happy

I don't think you can find adult whores in west who are gonna be good partners as they are all sluts and also hoes
You need to venture into an unknown backwater disconnected from the rest of the world to find a 'good partner' to marry

You need to venture into an unknown backwater disconnected from the rest of the world to find a 'good partner' to marry
Nah I won't do that I am just gonna find girls in west when they're 12 and marry them then I will just pay their dad for them like 200k dollars and also I will have 4 wife's I think 1 is boring