Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The girl I liked turned out to be a two-faced satan.

tuliplover

tuliplover

Greycel
When I first came to school, she was a quiet person, she didn't talk to anyone except for a few girls in the class, later I sent her requests and messages on Instagram but she showed her reluctance with short answers, later when my account was banned, I opened a new account and this time she never accepted and blocked me. She was a quiet person who I thought didn't talk to boys, I thought that was the reason why she wasn't interested in me. But when I was in the same class in the new academic year, I saw that she was having fun and chatting with all the CHADs in the class. So she didn't care about me and the other boys in her old class because they and i weren't handsome.

This week I found out that there was a boy she liked, and she was the first one to send him a follow request and the first one to send him a message. She was getting dating advice from the CHADs in the class and that's where I heard everything. And when she was telling the CHADs about the boy, she was so cheerful and happy that it made me sad. She gets scared when she sees me but she is full of joy with other boys. She doesn't love me that much she pulls her desk back just because I sit in front of her.
So even the most seemingly quiet girl shows her interest when she likes someone. Imagine that you are so handsome that girls send you follow-up requests and messages. These CHADs play life on easy mode. I hate this girl and those CHADs now.

I hope she contracts an STD and gets raped to death by hobos

NEVER. TRUST. A. FOID.

When I first came to school, she was a quiet person, she didn't talk to anyone except for a few girls in the class, later I sent her requests and messages on Instagram but she showed her reluctance with short answers, later when my account was banned, I opened a new account and this time she never accepted and blocked me. She was a quiet person who I thought didn't talk to boys, I thought that was the reason why she wasn't interested in me. But when I was in the same class in the new academic year, I saw that she was having fun and chatting with all the CHADs in the class. So she didn't care about me and the other boys in her old class because they and i weren't handsome.

This week I found out that there was a boy she liked, and she was the first one to send him a follow request and the first one to send him a message. She was getting dating advice from the CHADs in the class and that's where I heard everything. And when she was telling the CHADs about the boy, she was so cheerful and happy that it made me sad. She gets scared when she sees me but she is full of joy with other boys. She doesn't love me that much she pulls her desk back just because I sit in front of her.
So even the most seemingly quiet girl shows her interest when she likes someone. Imagine that you are so handsome that girls send you follow-up requests and messages. These CHADs play life on easy mode. I hate this girl and those CHADs now.

That's how it is. Your only mistake was not moving on earlier. Women make it obvious when they're attracted to you.

At this end, I've already lost my love for all beings. I don't trust my own family or friends. I just hate them all. They are all as hypocritical and narcissistic as this girl.
I don't believe in love any more. Foids hate us and abuse us. What's the point in giving them love?

I went through a similar thing. The girl I liked was "shy" so I thought she was hiding it. Nope, no girl is shy around chads. She only liked them, not me. I fucking hate her now.

That's how it is. Your only mistake was not moving on earlier. Women make it obvious when they're attracted to you.
I showed my interest in this girl before everyone, but she was interested in a guy whose name she didn't even know.

Every foid is on these apps and they see everything which comes their way on there.

Women aren't shy today. Every single one of them is bombarded with more attention than they can handle. If they suggest otherwise, you're being gaslit. There's no "She's All That" situations in Current Year.

I hope she contracts an STD and gets raped to death by hobos
Pepetas

Women aren't shy today. Every single one of them is bombarded with more attention than they can handle. If they suggest otherwise, you're being gaslit. There's no "She's All That" situations in Current Year.
Absolutely. Women get a lot of attention at school, on the internet, in computer games. That's why, in my dream system, women will either not go to school or they will go to women-only schools. There will be no internet for civilians and the state will appoint marriages. So women will not be bombarded with love and they will see how insignificant they are.

The worst part is when, in the past, you weren't aware of your situation, that you're an incel, and because of that, you had hopes and plans.
Only to later realize your hopeless situation. :cryfeels:

There will be no internet for civilians and the state will appoint marriages. So women will not be bombarded with love and they will see how insignificant they are.
based but keep internet for us plz

These “quiet” whores you see in class are anything but quiet outside of it.

Quiet dude is usually someone with low social status and no social media or very low followers.

Quiet girl has got thousands of followers and is fucking the moggERs after school.

The worst part is when, in the past, you weren't aware of your situation, that you're an incel, and because of that, you had hopes and plans.
Only to later realize your hopeless situation. :cryfeels:
Yes, I've been in this situation for the last 2-3 months. I've got it all figured out. The blue pill guys on Instagram used to say “you don't need to be super handsome, just talk”. I saw the bitter way that it doesn't work. A CHAD who didn't even spare a few minutes for this while I was struggling for 1.5 years took her away from me.

Quiet dude is usually someone with low social status and no social media or very low followers.

Quiet girl has got thousands of followers and is fucking the moggERs after school.
This happened to me. I thought she was the "shy" type. I fucking hate her now.

This happened to me. I thought she was the "shy" type. I fucking hate her now.
There are no shy girls, there are just no CHAD boys around. They don't talk so as not to give "hope" to the ugly ones.

Yes, I've been in this situation for the last 2-3 months. I've got it all figured out. The blue pill guys on Instagram used to say “you don't need to be super handsome, just talk”. I saw the bitter way that it doesn't work. A CHAD who didn't even spare a few minutes for this while I was struggling for 1.5 years took her away from me.
Clown world

If she can get chad she will. Also people say “muh you haven’t tried yet” but most of us become blackpilled after be try and fail in one way or another and then watch chad get everything handed to him on a golden plate while sitting back and doing nothing.

Truer words have never been spoken. Yes exactly, the word quiet has different implications depending on the gender

They all are like this, brocel. I hope you can learn from this experience and never ever trust any foid.
If you want a foid to be sweet, faithful, truthful and moral to you, you have to be chad she's sexually interested it. There are no other ways of bringing decent human qualities out of them.

They all are like this, brocel. I hope you can learn from this experience and never ever trust any foid.
If you want a foid to be sweet, faithful, truthful and moral to you, you have to be chad she's sexually interested it. There are no other ways of bringing decent human qualities out of them.
Thanks brocel, from now on the only thing I will feel towards women is hatred. Because from all this and other experiences I have seen that all women are the same, when I look at a 4 year old woman it is the same as when I look at an 70 year old woman. They are all narcissistic and emotionless. They only care about the attractive ones.

You should have drugged and raped her and maybe she would have been more attracted to you you goddamn idiot

I went through a similar thing. The girl I liked was "shy" so I thought she was hiding it. Nope, no girl is shy around chads. She only liked them, not me. I fucking hate her now.
Until chad gets sulfuric acid the-rapey:feelshehe:

Thanks brocel, from now on the only thing I will feel towards women is hatred. Because from all this and other experiences I have seen that all women are the same, when I look at a 4 year old woman it is the same as when I look at an 70 year old woman. They are all narcissistic and emotionless. They only care about the attractive ones.
:yes:

I loathe when foids give attention to other men solely because of their face when you're clearly the one with a better personality

"The girl I liked turned out to be a girl"

Babys first blackpill.

It’s great how every single foid is like this but when we call it out we’re “dangerous rage filled incels who are a menace to soyciety.” Clown world.

You fell into her trap, and she took advantage of it.

send us her acc so we can troll her