Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The girl I liked got married.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I met this girl when she was 15 and I was 27. I liked her in secret. She moved to another state in 2017. Today, when I logged on facebook for the first time in months, I saw that she got married. I'm very sad tbh and feeling depressed. My mood was all right in the last few weeks, but it has now plummeted to the ground. The blackpill and the fact that I am now 30 ( never had a girlfriend) hit me hard. I thought I had driven these feelings out of my system, but they are still there. I was just coping.

Marriage at the age of 18? jfl

I can relate though, I'm still recovering from my latest crush

I am sorry bro, that sounds horrible. I had similar experience, but I actually confessed to her. She wasn't that good looking and she was extremely short for a foid, so I thought I had a chance. To me she seemed beautiful of course, but I ran several tests and according to men in her age group she was about 2.5-4/10. She was very sweet to me, and we shared some interests (like history and literature). Needless to say, I was brutally rejected. She mocked by appearance harshly and asked me to not contact her again.
Our mutal friend told me like a week ago she got married to some short prettyboy. Eh. :feelsbadman: It's over for tall ugly people.

i know your pain bro, its like being cucked.

Marriage at the age of 18?

yeah. I used to cope pretty hard by thinking that as soon as I got a little bit more financially stable, I would contact her and maybe we could start something. But now it's over. She's out of my life forever.

Good that she got married at 18 tbh. Much better than being a whore until 30.

Glad it helped you. It’s nutty out there.

I know that feel, the first girl I ever had the balls to ask out, when I looked her up on kikebook last year, she had a chadlite and a baby.

and a baby.

I know this is the next stage. One day, I'll log on facebook again and she'll be a mother. I will be an old guy still posting here. I'm pretty sure I will still be here when I am @FrustratedWhiteMale 's age.

yeah. I used to cope pretty hard by thinking that as soon as I got a little bit more financially stable, I would contact her and maybe we could start something. But now it's over. She's out of my life forever.
Time is your friend, heals all wounds tbh

Im not sure if its a good or a bad thing tbh...

It means there's still some traditionalism left in Brazil. It kind of bluepills me though, and that's the bad part.

Wait until she gets pregnant lmao.

You're like the evolved version of oneitis poster.
You never had a chance in first place. I wish I had the mental stamina like you retards. I am so exhausted I just lay down after work and listen to obscure music

She’ll probably have a kid then keep becoming uglier like most women do. In the end you’ll be happy another guy is stuck with her