Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The girl at the gym - My first rejection in life - Also behaviour of men vs female

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
So, as I mentioned earlier in another thread I made some moves towards her. First she said she needs a new contract for her mobile phone. She said it two times. Now this time she told me she has a boyfriend. I just replied with: ''So? That does not matter.''
She then mentioned how her boyfriend has her mobile phone despite the fact she has it right in her hands. I just called her out for that and then she came up with ''but what if he calls me etc.''
So, I just went off to leave the gym. I also had to go. This is a typical rejection which you will see in any prank videos... I just feel weird that such thing happened to me. I am also somewhat disgusted by it.
What I also noticed is, that she never approached me although we have seen each other from far away. I am the one who would go to her.
This is different with the male German trainer there. We talk to each other on the same eye level. He even approached me with a solid handshake. We can also talk about real topics. We talk in all honesty while talking to a female she might end up lying to me. There is even no point to approach females. They have all the power. Seriously, I can be a walking god and she does not even care.
This is so weird... I do not know what to say anymore that such thing happened to me.

Last edited:
There is even no point to approach females. They have all the power.

You've got to put yourself through 1000s of rejections bro despite it having a detrimental effect to your non-existent self-esteem as well as your lacking confidence bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even chad gets rejected bro - based on the numerous foids he asks out so be like chad bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just rejected her tbh :chad:

You've got to put yourself through 1000s of rejections bro despite it having a detrimental effect to your non-existent self-esteem as well as your lacking confidence bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will make a thread about this! No, seirously. If she rejects me, all other females will reject me as well. What can I do in such situation? Absolutely nothing.

You just rejected her tbh :chad:

It was all my fault... Only men are guilty.

Last edited:
That's the reason I'm not going to the gym anymore, and not until a men's only gym opens, but hey "discrimination", "misogyny" and "female power SJW laws" teehee, will prevent it from ever happening.

I mean how can an Incel endure watching stacy in sexy very tight outfits flirting chads and other while he's all the time rejected? Must be a cuckold, faggot, or something similar, if he does go.

That's the reason I'm not going to the gym anymore, and not until a men's only gym opens, but hey "discrimination", "misogyny" and "female power SJW laws" teehee, will prevent it from ever happening.

That will never happen in Germany.

Why bother calling her out? I mean, the disrespect is obvious.

Damn man she is the typical foid with galactic standars. But I think you can talk with her more , you can practice to become low inhib with foids.
You have to lift her to your house

What I also noticed is, that she never approached me although we have seen each other from far away. I am the one who would go to her.
This is different with the male German trainer there. We talk to each other on the same eye level. He even approached me with a solid handshake.
You sound very uninitiated when it comes to gender dynamics ngl

So, as I mentioned earlier in another thread I made some moves towards her. First she said she needs a new contract for her mobile phone. She said it two times. Now this time she told me she has a boyfriend. I just replied with: ''So? That does not matter.''
She then mentioned how her boyfriend has her mobile phone despite the fact she has it right in her hands. I just called her out for that and then she came up with ''but what if he calls me etc.''
So, I just went off to leave the gym. I also had to go. This is a typical rejection which you will see in any prank videos... I just feel weird that such thing happened to me. I am also somewhat disgusted by it.
This is different with the male German trainer there. We talk to each other on the same eye level. He even approached me with a solid handshake. We can also talk about real topics. We talk in all honesty while talking to a female she might end up lying to me. There is even no point to approach females. They have all the power. Seriously, I can be a walking god and she does not even care.
This is so weird... I do not know what to say anymore that such thing happened to me.
You are a normie. You shouldn't be on this forum.:banhammer:

You would get pussy 100 percent if you smashed into The gym With a new BMW Holding a new driver license in your hand
This guy always gets away with bragging. On god, i dont know how he does it. But i hope he stays around. I dont want any bros banned :feelstrash:

But I think you can talk with her more

No, it is too pathetic.

This guy always gets away with bragging. On god, i dont know how he does it. But i hope he stays around. I dont want any bros banned :feelstrash:

How is this bragging in any ways?

You would get pussy 100 percent if you smashed into The gym With a new BMW Holding a new driver license in your hand

At least I would have a driver licence and a new BMW, something of true value.

he can stay until he gets his drivers license

Why bother calling her out? I mean, the disrespect is obvious.

I should have lifted her and raped her at the spot.

You sound very uninitiated when it comes to gender dynamics ngl

How?

I wish. That would mean I would have a normal life but this is not the case.

he can stay until he gets his drivers license

At least I am making some progress in this one...

Well for starters, you should never expect a foid to approach them especially if you’re ugly. When foids approach you they often want something and it’s never an actual relationship

Well for starters, you should never expect a foid to approach them especially if you’re ugly.

You got this wrong. I just pointed out, that I was the only one who initiated the talk and if she was truly interested in me, she would have also approached me which did not happen at all.

When foids approach you they often want something and it’s never an actual relationship

They even do not that anymore...

You got this wrong. I just pointed out, that I was the only one who initiated the talk and if she was truly interested in me, she would have also approached me which did not happen at all.
That’s what I said. You seemed surprised, hurt even that she didn’t approach you
They even do not that anymore...
Someone is always looking for a sucker

Approaching is a meme, but also considered rape if you're not Chad.

You seemed surprised, hurt even that she didn’t approach you

It is just weird. I thought about this even as it happened back then. I was just thinking to myself, there is no need to approach here if she does not even want to come to you. Yet, I wanted to try it out. Now in the future we wil lstil lsee each other again. I will never go to her or talk to her. I wasted my time there only to get... rejected.

Someone is always looking for a sucker

The thing is, I have been talking to her for three days. First, she gave me phrases like, that she is waiting for a new contract for her mobile phone. She did this two times and now she has a boyfriend and she told me that her boyfriend has also her phone despite the fact she is holding it right now.

100% my experience with women

Be aware. This is now considered as bragging.

Approaching is a meme

A pretty bad meme by the way.

Last edited:
It is just weird. I thought about this even as it happened back then. I was just thinking to myself, there is no need to approach here if she does not even want to come to you. Yet, I wanted to try it out. Now in the future we wil lstil lsee each other again. I will never go to her or talk to her. I wasted my time there only to get... rejected.
It’s a complicated situation but as a rule of thumb if you’re an incel don’t approach and don’t expect to be approached. When you’re a normie being approached is a rare occurrence but approaching isn’t guaranteed to end in failure. As for Chadlites and Chads, well we know how easy they have it. As for the gym foid you are correct, don’t ever talk to her again it’s a complete waste of time and effort

The thing is, I have been talking to her for three days. First, she gave me phrases like, that she is waiting for a new contract for her mobile phone. She did this two times and now she has a boyfriend and she told me that her boyfriend has also her phone despite the fact she is holding it right now.
As I said, most foids think that men are suckers and to be fair most of them are. Of course this situation was a bit different as you were the one who approached but at the very least you didn’t let her bullshit slide

It’s a complicated situation but as a rule of thumb if you’re an incel don’t approach and don’t expect to be approached.

I just wanted to try it out at least once. It is still weird to my that I experienced it. It is so cliche.

When you’re a normie being approached is a rare occurrence but approaching isn’t guaranteed to end in failure. As for Chadlites and Chads, well we know how easy they have it.

Seriously. I have only saw it one time my entire life time that a man has been approached by some females. It was way back then in elementary school. Some older girls approached the turkish boy from my class during school trip (life fuel for @Cuyen ). We were at the beach. Even back then I had visible abs but they did not care.

As for the gym foid you are correct, don’t ever talk to her again it’s a complete waste of time and effort

It would be also extremly cucked talking to her.

Of course this situation was a bit different as you were the one who approached but at the very least you didn’t let her bullshit slide

I should have lifted her right at the spot.

I just wanted to try it out at least once. It is still weird to my that I experienced it. It is so cliche.
The system is certainly flawed
Seriously. I have only saw it one time my entire life time that a man has been approached by some females. It was way back then in elementary school. Some older girls approached the turkish boy from my class during school trip (life fuel for @Cuyen ). We were at the beach. Even back then I had visible abs but they did not care.
Looks beats muscles any day when it comes to getting laid. When a genetically superior male is around the foids will flock
It would be also extremly cucked talking to her.
It’s not exactly cucked if you haven’t invested anything in her
I should have lifted her right at the spot.
I doubt that would’ve improved your position, in fact, you would’ve made yourself specially lower than her :feelskek: