Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the gentleman

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★

Has a weird nose.

I see. Lemme try something
@lll @III its funny that they look identical.
Are you his alt?

No im not his alt :feelsbaton:

also mine appears shorter since lll is closer together than III

someone used to have an avi like this

The newest user, @Ivatz de Vjolka , also has a cute avi. I wonder what type of user they will be.
Looks russian culture waifu for Napoleon de Geso

Looks russian culture waifu for Napoleon de Geso
another fallen slavcel

yes

19, KHHV, Slavcel, 177cm.
Norwodcel, chincel, jawcel, framecel, bonecel, wristcel, manlet.

I like visual novels, anime, basic JRPGs, and games like Europa Universalis, though I'm terrible at them.

Didn't go to kindergarten, nor socialized until I was 7, which seriously fucked up my social development. Never could recover from its consequences.

Managed to make a two friends in school, because we liked Beyblade (it's an anime), but didn't go out or do stuff outside of school with them. They eventually left me, because I was acting like an utter retard. I was very low inhib back then.

I fell for some PUA shit when I was 13 (How to approach girls if you're shy? Do girls like nerdy guys?) But no matter how confident I tried to appear, or how cool my shoes were, nothing came out of it. I didn't even think it could be because of the way I look, or because I am a friendless loser with no status whatsoever among my peers.

I thought everything would get better in high school, that my life would be just like in high school slice of life anime. I hanged out with others for the first two weeks, but their interactions flowed so naturally, while everything I said or did was so forced and stilted. I ended up getting ignored, because they already had friends from before high school.

Now that I know it's been over since long time ago, I've given up all attempts at real life anything. There's no point to it. I'm just LDARing when not at school. And I'm starting university in fall. Can't NEET, because support for that would be pathetic in here.

Sorry for the long intro.

I hope you have a nice day, as nice as it could get, at least.

Too based for this world

tfu on elliot haters