Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The genius of monogamy

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
Is that people could separate recreational sex with procreation sex. That’s the only advantage we males had in the past thanks to patriarchy.

My grandpa told me that in his generation young males were losing their virginity with prostitutes, to gain sexual experiences. After 18 they married a random wife, knowing that they could go to brothels and satisfy their lust.

Now it’s the opposite, women gain sexual experiences and power over males, and after a certain age, they decide to marry a beta cuckband, but only after they had sex with many Chads.

Women won over males in a lot of fields, now is socially acceptable for a woman to have casual sex with attractive males and marry a beta. No-one in the past would have married a whore. Prostitutes were the women destined to be whores, while other women were be housewifes and mothers.

We males lost the power to divide women in two categories: whores and marriage material.

The genius of monogamy is that to allow males to have a wife and to satisfy their lust with prostitutes.

fuck this society

fuck this society
Notice how women are saying that sex with Chad do not matter. They are categorizing males just like we males categorized women in the past: “just sex”, Chads. And “relationship material”, aka rich betas.

Women have the power we males had in the past and they are using it in a worse way than us.

Notice how women are saying that sex with Chad do not matter. They are categorizing males just like we males categorized women in the past: “just sex”, Chads. And “relationship material”, aka rich betas.

Women have the power we males had in the past and they are using it in a worse way than us.
fuck those cunts.

I wouldn't say that being able to satisfy your lust is the major benefit of monogamy, but rather without monogamy, there will be problems introduced.

Slut-shaming has stopped being a thing these days due to feminist movements which also pushes for polygamy as well. I say we lost more than just the ability to divide THEM into categories, but it has given them the ability to divide US. Men are willing to be cucked and lick their feet in order to somehow obtain experience.

They realize that male thirst in insatiable and thus turned it around to their advantage. This is only made worst due to females already gained a natural advantage in desirability (men are cannon fodders, women are wonderful, etc..) since forever.

It used to be a man would start out hard in life until he reaches his 30s when he becomes more desireable than the women due to muh hardwork, now women are able to gain more early on through less effort...

Monogamy allowed for men to keep their innate advantage that comes from blood and sweat, yet these days it's given away.

Polyamory leads to a hedonistic bubble that is a win win for chads and femoids, but a loss for everyone else.