Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Genetics Argument

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
For a lot of ugly people it's not actually their genetics that's the problem they were not ugly as children but the problem is that they didn't develop properly growing up. Unless you came out of the womb deformed you need to stop blaming genetics for the reason why you are ugly. The evidence shows it actually comes down to environmental factors mainly. I have added some Mike Mew videos for you to watch.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltLaXuyvoJc[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9-Yh1g1xwE[/video]

the mews are cons

please stop with this cope genetics determine everything

This is true for me, wrong tongue posture since I was 6 turned me into an incel. I wasnt ugly at all as a kid

undeadcel said:
This is true for me, wrong tongue posture since I was 6 turned me into an incel. I wasnt ugly at all as a kid
Thank you at least someone understands this stuff

What is this gigacope. Correct posture helps sure but everything in terms of bone growth. skull size and shape skin tone, hair, coloring is determined from the moment of conception

_incelinside said:
What is this gigacope. Correct posture helps sure but everything in terms of bone growth. Facial shape skin tone, hair, coloring is determined from the moment of conception

_incelinside said:
What is this gigacope. Correct posture helps sure but everything in terms of bone growth. skull size and shape skin tone, hair, coloring is determined from the moment of conception
So explain why you can go into a classroom of 6 year old children and they look great and then you go into a classroom of 18 year most of them don't look good?

id say mouth breathing is more problematic than incorrect tongue posture, something that most people have

I always had inbred disgusting eyebrows even as a child

tenta said:
id say mouth breathing is more problematic than incorrect tongue posture, something that most people have

What happens when you mouth breath

NeverSubmit said:
So explain why you can go into a classroom of 6 year old children and they look great and then you go into a classroom of 18 year most of them don't look good?

genetics determines how you grow too.

_incelinside said:
genetics determines how you grow too.
Our ancestors did not have recessed jaws, maxilla, crooked teeth like we have today this is due to diet, posture etc

_incelinside said:

Explain why humans today have much narrower palates and higher instances of dental crowding than we did a couple thousand years ago? Thats not nearly enough time for our DNA to change that much, ergo it must be an environmental change. You are fucking retarded if you disagree with this

tenta said:

The two are strongly related so in most cases people wont be affected by just one of them

Hades said:
Explain why humans today have much narrower palates and higher instances of dental crowding than we did a couple thousand years ago? Thats not nearly enough time for our DNA to change that much, ergo it must be an environmental change. You are fucking retarded if you disagree with this

The two are strongly related so in most cases people wont be affected by just one of them

lol @ mewcels. didn't know correct oral posture makes you look like brad pitt, seen plenty of good looking people with a narrow palate (orb comes to mind)

Garbage said:
please stop with this cope genetics determine everything

This.
Female dogs never have kittens.

UncannyValley said:
What happens when you mouth breath

it fucks up ur gonial angle causing a flat/recessed looking maxilla

_incelinside said:
Hades said:

lol @ mewcels. didn't know correct oral posture makes you look like brad pitt, seen plenty of good looking people with a narrow palate (orb comes to mind)

"my anecdote disproves this otherwise well supported theory"

if you guys want this forum to be something great you have to stop being such retards, just because a person looks good in spite of mouth breathing doesn't make mouth breathing irrelevant

Rational and intelligent reasoning is what separates us from them, if you can't handle it then why dont you just go post in cucktears

Hades said:

if you guys want this forum to be something great you have to stop being such retards, just because a person looks good in spite of mouth breathing doesn't make mouth breathing irrelevant

Rational and intelligent reasoning is what separates us from them, if you can't handle it then why dont you just go post in cucktears

Show me a proper study done on oral posture and i'll believe you

_incelinside said:
Hades said:
Show me a proper study done on oral posture and i'll believe you

I really shouldn't bother trying to educate you bluepilled low iq subhumans, but here

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4295456/

I already made a post about this. https://incels.is/Thread-I-don-t-believe-that-genetics-accounts-for-100-of-looks-variation-22817

It's obvious so many here lack even the remotest ability to argue logically.

I touched on lifestyle factors of the mother. But as you point out, there are also lifestyle factors of the child.

for the lowIQcels who say genetics determines 100% bone growth, read this: PRENATAL ETHANOL EXPOSURE DISRUPTS THE HISTOLOGICAL STAGES OF FETAL BONE DEVELOPMENT: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2039868/

There is no 100% truth. You can inherit slight maloclusions from your parents caused by too big teeth from your mother and a too small jaw from your father for example. So, you will have slight maloclusions.Really perfect teeth are rare and genes are also involving with this. I have very forward maxilla+ horizontal growth for example , simply had slight maloclusion as a kid because i lost 1 molar in an accident, caused the other teeths which were growing becoming crooked. Didn´t change my posture or growth.

My genes aren't the problem. My environment was. I had too many injuries growing up.

You can almost never be truly ugly just from your genetics.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
My genes aren't the problem. My environment was. I had too many injuries growing up.

In my case, injuries have contributed greatly to my skinny-fat body. I literally cannot work out with heavy enough weight to stimulate muscle growth. So, if I eat to 'bulk' it mostly goes into fat and my muscle growth is minimal.

I could potentially drop 10kg but then would become a skeletoncel. I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Meanwhile chad never mewed in his life and breathes from his mouth but he still got a perfect jaw

Holy shit she improved. But that is genetics. I look like a disgusting mash of my mother and father. If anyone here was as bad as me they would probably be dead. I just lack courage.

platypus said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
In my case, injuries have contributed greatly to my skinny-fat body. I literally cannot work out with heavy enough weight to stimulate muscle growth. So, if I eat to 'bulk' it mostly goes into fat and my muscle growth is minimal.
I could potentially drop 10kg but then would become a skeletoncel. I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Honestly, I'd rather have a bad frame. My injuries have led to me breaking my nose twice. Facial harmony? All gone.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
the mews are cons

Mewing is a meme.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
platypus said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Honestly, I'd rather have a bad frame. My injuries have led to me breaking my nose twice. Facial harmony? All gone.

Nosejob?

NeverSubmit said:
_incelinside said:

maybe you are just sexually attracted to children

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back