Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The genetic pill is the hardest to swallow

W

worstcel

Banned
-
It's not even just purely ur looks which dooms ur life into inceldom. I'm guessing most incels are incel not just because of their shit SMV, but their overall shit genetic quality. UR LOOKS JUST SHOWCASE UR GENETIC QUALITY. For example, I've noticed growing up through elementary school that all the good looking kids are usually better at any task on average compared to uglier kids. I remember when all the good looking kids would outperform the ugly kids in things like sports, grades and gaming. I'm guessing this is because of things like reaction times, muscle twitch fibers or whatever they're called, coordination, memory, learning ability etc. I also noticed that they're better at forming relationships, and even hand writing. Good looking ppl just dont care about school. I remember there was this one Chad who didnt try and got like maybe 60s - 70s grades on average. Then when he started trying a BIT he had like high 90s test scores. The teacher was shocked too. Obviously genetics arent the only factor that determine ur success. U still need to put in the time and effort, but chad will simply have to put in 1/10 of the time to perform 10 times better than the ugly incel.

I get you bro had that same kind of experience tall chads were better than me at sports after 5 minutes of playing while I played it for years, played instruments but other people have learned them in maybe a 1/10 of the time I needed etc. I hate that I am an talentless loser

Yes, but it's just an average. You can still be ugly or just normal looking and be very smart, for instance. Look at some of the most intelligent men, they were not exactly Playboys, were they?

Besides, mutants have creative possibilities, they reside on the edge of human capabilities. Sometimes it's on the lower edge, but sometimes it's on the upper. Beauty is in the average. It is very much possible that mutations make a human being very smart but also very ugly. Wasn't Socrates notoriously bad looking?

Not to mention women's racial preferences. What's your take on that?

Don't denigrate yourself just because your physical appearance is atypical, it does not necessarily mean you're subhuman.

And for goodness sake, even if your genes are inferiors, you're still a human being. Natural selection is supposed to wipe out many people with various physiological anomalies, but we don't let this process happen because we're civilized. We use medicine when we can.

Why is it that natural selection should be seen as uncivilized but sexual selection should be sacred ?

Last edited:
I had similar expierence. I believe looks directly correspond to intelligence. The reason why you don't see many attractive scientists is probably due to the fact that attractive intelligent people just settle and live happy life with their families. Ugly people feel the need to overcompensate and that's why you see more ugly scientists. But it's just a theory plus I'm drunk so I'm probably wrong.

This pill is unsettling

I had similar expierence. I believe looks directly correspond to intelligence. The reason why you don't see many attractive scientists is probably due to the fact that attractive intelligent people just settle and live happy life with their families. Ugly people feel the need to overcompensate and that's why you see more ugly scientists. But it's just a theory plus I'm drunk so I'm probably wrong.
I feel like ur 100% right. I always feel the need to overcompensate. I used to fantasize about becoming a millionaire businessman in high school and buy a ferrari to drive it to school to flex. Most of the people I've talked to just want a job that they enjoy, with a decent pay, probably because they all have friends and looks and shit, plus they're alrdy content with their lives as they have a place to live, food, and entertainment. I mean what more could they want. They just want to live a normal life.

Ngl that's really high IQ (ironically)

There definitely is a genetic hierarchy, you can see it everywhere in nature.

A wolf is superior to a mouse, it's not that complicated.

Fuck you may be right. As a kid I thought I was smart but truly, I just wanted to appear smart. I wanted to show off, basically. There was definitely some overcompensation involved.

Just pass me the rope.

Last edited: