Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The generation of males being born today

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I decided to call them delta generation δ. The generation after the change.

They are more like their biological fathers who were able to make it after the game got much harder to breed. So they are defined by traits of their fathers and by not being traits that didn't get passed on by men who were not successful at breeding.

-Few soys I have seen have children. Soy males are actually good at getting girlfriends from what I have seen but they are always in childless relationships. Nature doesn't care if you have sex often and with a number of different women - only that you breed.

Traits of men who are having children compared to an average male:

-Much taller
-Bigger penises
-Better looking
-More high-T
-More aggressive
-Lower IQ
-More dark triad
-More independent minded

Say instead this was the year 1900, and the men then who were having a lot of children might have characteristics like:

-better looking
-more subservient to authority to get and keep good jobs
-higher IQ to get higher paying jobs
-lower aggression to work well with others

Guys like that in 1900 could find a wife who needed a husband to support her. And then without birth control she might end up having 8 children. Eg.. soys today are actually successful from what I have seen at finding a wife, its just with birth control the women can choose not to have children with him.

the future is a bunch of tallfaggots throwing rocks at each other in the ruins of soyciety while bragging about muh height and muh dick with guttural sounds, the foids meanwhile will be watching and waiting for the winner to come out so they can fuck him until the next fight

the future is a bunch of tallfaggots throwing rocks at each other in the ruins of soyciety while bragging about muh height and muh dick with guttural sounds, the foids meanwhile will be watching and waiting for the winner to come out so they can fuck him until the next fight

Ya that sounds probable. Like a few generations on, of this evolution and when the power goes out and they can't get it back on, its going to be really scary at night.

Ya that sounds probable. Like a few generations on, of this evolution and when the power goes out and they can't get it back on, its going to be really scary at night.
Could happen sooner than that with the way things are going. 50 years max before societal collapse if all the turmoil grows at the same pace...

I was born yesterday!

See you tomorrow!!!

I feel sorry for anyone who's born

Those are mostly maladaptive traits (except for making the female clit get erect) and the effects will be felt in the future: lack of technological innovation, more wars/violence, etc.
Also you can't forget short, ugly females will keep reproducing as well, and the male children will inherit those traits. Females are often surprised by that, when the kid doesn't look like the Chadrone that pump & dumped them :lul:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-GUTY3GSM8

Last edited:

Its a Woman catered , Woman standarts world

This society Just Has to collape at that Point

-Few soys I have seen have children. Soy males are actually good at getting girlfriends from what I have seen but they are always in childless relationships. Nature doesn't care if you have sex often and with a number of different women - only that you breed.
:soy:
most soys prefer to be childless anyway because of "muh overpopulation/environment"
they dont breed they are basically incels
glad those soy n iggas are rotting :society:

:soy:
most soys prefer to be childless anyway because of "muh overpopulation/environment"
they dont breed they are basically incels
glad those soy n iggas are rotting :society:

Ya these soys were thinking they were so much better than us because they have girlfriends, and some of them even wives. But when I thought about it they are childless rejects like us.

Soys try to say they didn't want children. But I've seen soys who tried really hard to get a family but women just wouldn't let an inferior genetics soy impregnate her. Even though she would date him and even live with a soy.