Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The gaycels.is is back in a week

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

This is the end
★★★★★
full

full

He's just joking mang.

I don't think he is actually gay

deserved ban i hear enough of those shitty jokes on 4shit so tired of this shit that i want to strangle nigs like those in minecraft so yeah deserved

2024 fags shouldn't joke about shit like this.

You guys are defending his gayness

What a retard. If you’re gonna troll, you can troll without making yourself look like a faggot.

Why do people still do homosexual "jokes" on here if they get a ban for it?

Ive seen a lot of faggot jokes by users with more posts and they were never banned jfl

That faggot should be perma banned along with all the other fags here. The site says and I quote: "
Incels.is is a community for men that struggle with or are unable to get into romantic relationships with women despite trying. We welcome men from all walks of life, and from all cultural and racial backgrounds, as long as you are an incel." In conclusion fags don't belong here.

So one of them wanted us to literally open-up a sub-forum for faggots, which makes no sense since they can't be Incel & also will try & subvert this place to make it some LGBTQ+ forum, plus might potentially groom users.

The other has already broken rules, and literally just joined. Considering it's summer, it's likely he's a troll or possible infiltrator here to cause issues.

I say both should be permabanned.

Yeah, permaban that faggot.