Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme The gaslighting and bluepilling in reddit is hilarious.

• Thread starter AbsolutelyBrutal
  • Start date
AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★
Honestly, just go to any venting post in any dating related thread and you will see dozens or hundreds of comments of people gaslighting or rationalizing the OP's situation. I swear it's legit hilarious.

You have body communication PhDs who ask about the degree your face was making, if your eyes were 80% closed instead of 82% closed... (exageration but you get what I mean). You have speech experts who suggest what set of mechanical waves you should have produced so she didn't reject you.

Even if OP says something like: "Oh, I think my 5'4'' height might have got anything to do with it" you will see gaslight as in: "well boyo, I know a girl who is 5'7'' and is dating a 5'5'' guy, maybe you aren't trying enough?" or worse yet, when a tall guy or a foid states that it wasn't his height, but his personality/lack of game/hygiene/speech proficiency, and other bullshit excuses that OP is already doing.

Just today I saw a post about a guy who had a lot of trouble in OLD, then some old faggot asked him if he used tinder; OP listed like 10 different dating/hookup apps (from casual sex to serious relationship types) and the old faggot said something along the lines of: "but were your photos done by a professional? were they good?" which OP answered yes, they were. Then the fucking nigger faggot had the nerve to say: "it's not a good photographer, ditch him and get a better one".

:lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

In the mind of a redditor: "If OP is female, everything she does is right and her bf is the toxic one" "If OP is male, then gaslight him into thinking it's his fault"

Honestly, just go to any venting post in any dating related thread and you will see dozens or hundreds of comments of people gaslighting or rationalizing the OP's situation. I swear it's legit hilarious.

You have body communication PhDs who ask about the degree your face was making, if your eyes were 80% closed instead of 82% closed... (exageration but you get what I mean). You have speech experts who suggest what set of mechanical waves you should have produced so she didn't reject you.

Even if OP says something like: "Oh, I think my 5'4'' height might have got anything to do with it" you will see gaslight as in: "well boyo, I know a girl who is 5'7'' and is dating a 5'5'' guy, maybe you aren't trying enough?" or worse yet, when a tall guy or a foid states that it wasn't his height, but his personality/lack of game/hygiene/speech proficiency, and other bullshit excuses that OP is already doing.

Just today I saw a post about a guy who had a lot of trouble in OLD, then some old faggot asked him if he used tinder; OP listed like 10 different dating/hookup apps (from casual sex to serious relationship types) and the old faggot said something along the lines of: "but were your photos done by a professional? were they good?" which OP answered yes, they were. Then the fucking nigger faggot had the nerve to say: "it's not a good photographer, ditch him and get a better one".

:lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
It’s the same here bro

Should've linked the post. I would've given that oldfuck a piece of my mind.

Should've linked the post. I would've given that oldfuck a piece of my mind.
Honestly, I can only laugh now at how ridiculous it is.:feelsclown:

Don't ever visit venting threads of dating subreddits or you might pop a vain from all the rage.

>"gaslighting"
>r*ddit spacing