Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The gap between alternative people and normies actually seems to be growing

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I am sitting here on Odysee watching a livestream.

The livestreamer I am watching just said how most people (the normies, as I referred to them!) haven't even HEARD of Odysee.

So it's wild isn't it... it's like we exist in totally different spheres. I feel like normies believe most things they are told by the mainstream without really questioning it and never step far (if anywhere at all) outside of that mainstream sphere.

Whereas people like me... I mean, I basically live on alternative places now. Odysee and forums like this and wherever else. Even in day-to-day life I still feel like I'm not really part of mainstream spheres.

I notice that normies often seem to be quite uneasy about people like us. I suppose to them we just look strange and therefore somewhat scary, because we're such an unknown. Whereas to us they look... like copies of each other, lol.

Anyway, those are just some thoughts that I wanted to share :)

The average person in western countries is usually 30 to 40 years old, so of course they don't care or know about many ''alternative'' shit

The average person in western countries is usually 30 to 40 years old, so of course they don't care or know about many ''alternative'' shit
Yeah And The Average Alternative Person Is A Teenager Or 20 Something.

I actually hadn’t heard of it myself but thanks, I really wanted to find a YouTube alternative. When it comes to normies, they only care about the superficial aspects of what it mean to be alternative. It's only really about appearance and how you present yourself. Anything that can be actually be consider alternative is considered far-right and politically incorrect. You can't even like certain musician without being considered a piece of shit or a bigot. And I mean look at this article I saw just by looking up Odysee

Being alternative is completely aesthetic now.

I actually hadn’t heard of it myself but thanks, I really wanted to find a YouTube alternative. When it comes to normies, they only care about the superficial aspects of what it mean to be alternative. It's only really about appearance and how you present yourself. Anything that can be actually be consider alternative is considered far-right and politically incorrect. You can't even like certain musician without being considered a piece of shit or a bigot. And I mean look at this article I saw just by looking up Odysee

Being alternative is completely aesthetic now.

I suppose it makes sense that they're saying this stuff. The left I mean. Because if they wanted people to have freedom of speech, they'd be pushing for it on places like youtube. I guess it's inevitable they'll have a problem with people having it anywhere at all.

I just hope they aren't able to bring down these sites because they're really great and it kind of feels like the way the internet used to be before everything started being so censorious.

Oh, and I'm glad you like it too! It's quite addictive trying to collect the lbry crypto on there also!