Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The game is really fucked up...

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
Like seriously the game is fucked up. Why do you think it's so complicated to talk to women? In fact we get into more arguments than agreements on things and we're always left with trying to explain simple shit to a woman. How many times you guys flirted with a woman and she thinks you just want sex? I mean are they not projecting that maybe their vagina is the only power they have? Because if I talk to a woman, I want something of equal value. I have a dick and she have a vagina, now what are women bringing to the table besides their physical looks. See men we do 90% of the chasing. We have to look good, we have to be tall, we have to have a large bank account, we have to have a good job, be funny, have game,be entertaining and the only thing women have to do is just show up and look good, that's 10% of women. So we're putting more energy into these bitches and they're not giving anything back. I mean why are men not understanding that we're more value than a woman?

men are cucks in 2018 thats why

we need some black knights if you know what i mean...
Yeah black knights who will not save these hoes, because they know they aren't getting anything out of it lol

Yeah black knights who will not save these hoes, because they know they aren't getting anything out of it lol

what i meant were people who beat the shit out of white knights and cucks and defend fellow incels.

I mean are they not projecting that maybe their vagina is the only power they have?
Precisely. They project their own perverted view of reality.