Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The game GTA V says a lot about brothers and sisters (jimmy and tracey)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Many of you may ask how would a video game present and reflect the real world, how? That's stupid! It's a piece of fictional, but behind every (if not most) art of fictional, there's something it is based on.

Today, I'll talk about GTA V. When I was playing the story mode, I noticed something. Let's begin with basic details. In GTA V, one of the main character is called Michael. He has two kids, one called Jimmy, a boy, and another, a girl, called Tracey.

Jimmy De Santa

Jimmy is a stereotypical 'nerd' and a manlet. He is fat, socially awkward, and plays games all day. He would hurl insults at multiplayer games' voice chat while playing them. Two, he is also a edgelord. He is also angry with his siutation and doesn't appear to have any friends, let alone a girlfriend.

Tracey De Santa

Tracey is a generic tinder girl. She is slutty and appears to have many 'friends', and usually goes on TV shows, acting sexually. She once went to a Yacht with bunch of her friends on an mission. Fortunately, in the game, her dad Michael usually stops her.

So what does that tell us?

Male family members (the brother) are usually the LOSERS, while female family members (the sister) have it EASY in life.

Female = tutorial mode

So this is what hypergamy is based on?

When i play this game I make Michael kill his daughter by blowing her up and setting her on fire lol. Oh and i also run his whore wife over with a car after i make her hang out with him

Well, of course. For a female, the bar is so much lower. All she needs is some makeup, and she can hang with the Chads.

Meanwhile, a male needs to be genetically gifted.

When i play this game I make Michael kill his daughter by blowing her up and setting her on fire lol. Oh and i also run his whore wife over with a car after i make her hang out with him
Based

Idk if there's mods to disable 'freindly fire'

My sister genuinely was gassed up and thought she was cool and good looking in high school from the endless validation women get then, while I rottef. She's ugly like me and my siblings though, in college she started to realize it which was nice after her boyfriend dumped her for being too ugly

Seems similar to my life,my sister lifemoggs me while I rot.Jimmy mogs me though,just look at that thick neck

So I went away from home to live at university in student accommodation. On the first day, no one said hi to me, they didn't even remember my name, just said "you" when speaking to me, and never invited me to flatmate get togethers in the kitchen. I left that uni a year later and my sister went to the same uni 1 year later. I went to drop her off and help set up her room. And would you believe it, everyone automatically came to her and started introducing themselves and asking her "how are you" "lovely to meet you" "lets chill together". They always involve her in their activities and bought her christmas gifts too. I didn't get any christmas gifts.

I have a friend who has a twin sister, they both look indentical to each other but somehow her sex life is thriving while he’s still incel, why? Because she has a hole. You can’t be an undesirable female, it’s just not possible.

I have a friend who has a twin sister, they both look indentical to each other but somehow her sex life is thriving while he’s still incel, why? Because she has a hole. You can’t be an undesirable female, it’s just not possible.
So female and male looked identical to each other? this is the first time ive heard something like that lol

So female and male looked identical to each other? this is the first time ive heard something like that lol
Yup, the only difference is that she has long hair and boobs

So I went away from home to live at university in student accommodation. On the first day, no one said hi to me, they didn't even remember my name, just said "you" when speaking to me, and never invited me to flatmate get togethers in the kitchen. I left that uni a year later and my sister went to the same uni 1 year later. I went to drop her off and help set up her room. And would you believe it, everyone automatically came to her and started introducing themselves and asking her "how are you" "lovely to meet you" "lets chill together". They always involve her in their activities and bought her christmas gifts too. I didn't get any christmas gifts.
Holy shit this is extremely true,

fucken brutal. literally, foids have everything on easy mode.

Yeah, my sister lifemogs me.

Men today are disposable. Females on the other hand have endless opportunities in matriarchal world today just because of their vagina, if some of them happen to have pretty face too then every gates of these world are open to them.

I always wondered why my sister did so much better than me in life

Idk if there's mods to disable 'freindly fire'
You can still use explosions, fire or vehicles or whatever to do splash damage. The only thing you can't do it directly shoot them with normal bullets. Once they're dead you can though, and they'll send you a text later saying like "wtf!!?? Ur paying for my hospital bills" and it takes a couple grand out of your bank. I find it funny how they act like it's just a dick move when you utterly annihilated them and their family with heavy artillery and they survive

theres also random points in the game where if you walk passed her room you can hear her getting fucked jfl

I am playing story mode currently and i noticed this, nice that someone made a thread already mentioning this.

I am playing story mode currently and i noticed this, nice that someone made a thread already mentioning this.
Did you notice you necrod the post too? :feelsmage:
Why is every second user from this thread banned JFL

Holy necro.

Killing Michael is the worst ending because his share of the robbery take gets sent to his ungrateful family when he dies. What a shitty ending.

Did you notice you necrod the post too? :feelsmage:
Why is every second user from this thread banned JFL
This is the first time i did something like this, i wanted to make a thread on this topic but i found this thread, so why create another when this one explains it top notch?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back