Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The gall of single mothers whining about ephebophilia

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
-Because it emotionally scars the girls

Because not seeing their father often or not seeing their father at all and feeling unloved does not scar a person. Or the fact that you can't offer them any stability and that they have to deal with strange men fucking their mother and being in their life. Yeah it's cute when Cindy has to call some random Joe, Tyrone or whatever her "daddy" when he is clearly not her father. No wonder some of these girls end up growing twisted and calling any dominant male figure in their life "daddy".

-Because the adults preys on the weak innocent girls

Yes, and you are probably allowing men who are not their blood relatives into your home giving them ample opportunities to fuck your daughter. Dating a single mother is literally the best way to get close to a teen.

-B-b-but I know X guy he wouldn't do that!

Yeah, and you have a great track record of chosing proper men. JFL.

-Because it emotionally scars the girls

Because not seeing their father often or not seeing their father at all and feeling unloved does not scar a person. Or the fact that you can't offer them any stability and that they have to deal with strange men fucking their mother and being in their life. Yeah it's cute when Cindy has to call some random Joe, Tyrone or whatever her "daddy" when he is clearly not her father. No wonder some of these girls end up growing twisted and calling any dominant male figure in their life "daddy".

-Because the adults preys on the weak innocent girls

Yes, and you are probably allowing men who are not their blood relatives into your home giving them ample opportunities to fuck your daughter. Dating a single mother is literally the best way to get close to a teen.

-B-b-but I know X guy he wouldn't do that!

Yeah, and you have a great track record of chosing proper men. JFL.
As a kid who grew up with a single mom this is completely true. She would have strange men ive never seen show up in the house and I was so confused

As a kid who grew up with a single mom this is completely true. She would have strange men ive never seen show up in the house and I was so confused
Did they bring you toys and call you "little man"? kek

Did they bring you toys and call you "little man"? kek
No and I disliked them all, it’s how I started to develop my hatred and natural discontent for my mother.