Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The future will be physically very ugly due to simps

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
Keep on worshipping your Subway foot long sized roast beef vagines, keep on worshipping your haggard witch faced "women," keep on shaming youth which is the primarily influence of good looks, keep on lowering standards and calling lardwhales hot. Despite all these, simps actually want to fuck these "things." The future is going to be physically grotesque and the soyciety train keeps on advancing. Choo choo you ugly cunts, I use your physical appearance as boner deactivation medicine and your personality gets worse every passing second.

Those cucked faggots wroship morbidly obese foids and shame men with who are shorter than 6 feet. Their hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Those cucked faggots wroship morbidly obese foids and shame men with who are shorter than 6 feet. Their hypocrisy is unbelievable.
What goes on in some normscum's mind to find morbidly obese foids attractive? Do they say: I must surpress my true desires and fuck something that's more repulsive than eating vomit because otherwise soyciety will not approve of me?

High eye queue
1517DFBD 6E7C 4350 8990 CEBA85577ED6

Simps should get executed

What goes on in some normscum's mind to find morbidly obese foids attractive? Do they say: I must surpress my true desires and fuck something that's more repulsive than eating vomit because otherwise soyciety will not approve of me?
Based.

They know that they have got zero chances with Beckies or Stacies so they find the fattest pussy on the planet and start worshipping it, in the hopes of losing their virginity. That's the reason why even fat cunts like Lizzo are surrounded by cucked men.

Some people just genuinely find fat people attractive. It's bad if someone shames you for not being into it or w/e but if it makes them happy power to them.

Some people just genuinely find fat people attractive. It's bad if someone shames you for not being into it or w/e but if it makes them happy power to them.
Are you sure that people really find this attractive?

Are you not scare?

Are you sure that people really find this attractive?
View attachment 190432
Are you not scare?

Yeah, my dad is really into big women and I genuinely wouldn't be shocked if someone out there found that person attractive, not because they don't think they can do better but, because that's just what they're into. I feel like as incels we of all people should be happy if someone who doesn't fit a standard of attractiveness is able to find someone who's still into them physically.

Yeah, my dad is really into big women and I genuinely wouldn't be shocked if someone out there found that person attractive, not because they don't think they can do better but, because that's just what they're into. I feel like as incels we of all people should be happy if someone who doesn't fit a standard of attractiveness is able to find someone who's still into them physically.
If only all wahmen had the mind of your dad, then every Truecel fak the wahmen of his choosing

Simps aren't reproducing. The future will be chad's spawn raised by single mother or single father MGTOW/incels reproducing via surrogate.

Cucks are evoluntionary failures. White leftist replacement rate is less than 1.0.

Simps aren't reproducing. The future will be chad's spawn raised by single mother or single father MGTOW/incels reproducing via surrogate.

Cucks are evoluntionary failures. White leftist replacement rate is less than 1.0.
I don't like non White population boom either and I'm not even White, the first world condition of White countries is made and maintained by White people.

Last edited:
If only all wahmen had the mind of your dad, then every Truecel fak the wahmen of his choosing

The world would be a lot more pleasant if people were attracted to a wider variety of body types and appearances for sure.

The world would be a lot more pleasant if people were attracted to a wider variety of body types and appearances for sure.
And by people you mean foids.
Foids ALL want chad no exceptions.
Men are attracted to a wide range of foids but foids all want the same.
tbh I'm into thick bitches (not blob landwhales) but my chance to ascend right now is 0 because fat myself and below average face.

I don't like non White population boom either and I'm not even White, the first world condition of White countries is made and maintained by White people.
Non white pop drops below replacement rate after moving to white countries in two generations. As the world continues to modernize, births rates will drop.

Difference between chad and incel will become greater and greater as ugly people only breed with ugly people, and chad only fucks stacy. Future will be very dark, hopefully I'll be dead before then.

It's going to get creepy.

Incinerate all cucks (with minecraft lava).