Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The future race would be chink curry mix

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
White people would go extinct very soon
Black people are being colonized by Chinese en masse

The future human would be either curry or chink

No sub Saharan africa is having the highest birth rates and it’s not slowing down any time soon. South Asia and east Asia’s birth rates are plummeting

No sub Saharan africa is having the highest birth rates and it’s not slowing down any time soon. South Asia and east Asia’s birth rates are plummeting

Niggers breeding doesn't matter since they will die out if whitey stops feeding them

Asians mixing with indians would be a good idea for both sides.

India s get higher iq and whiter skin and less hairy

Asians ger rounder eyes, slimmer noses, and better jaws.

It's a win win

@Made in Heaven thats a cope lol. Even if it was true that won’t happen anytime soon.

No it isn't. If you look at the population growth of Africa, it was insanely low prior to ruropeans, now its population kept afloat by charity from whitey and chinks, if whitey dies , niggers die with him
@Made in Heaven thats a cope lol. Even if it was true that won’t happen anytime soon.

JFL, transhumanism sounds like a good idea now

No it isn't. If you look at the population growth of Africa, it was insanely low prior to ruropeans, now its population kept afloat by charity from whitey and chinks, if whitey dies , niggers die with him
It was low prior to Europeans because it was the green revolution that caused the population increase in Africa. However since Africans already have the methods to farm decently now (because of Europeans I won’t deny) all they need is a few good farmers to feed enough of them at this point.

I believe North Indians and MENAs will be considered most attractive after the extinction of whites.

It's a win win
I look mixed of Asian and North Indian

JFL, transhumanism sounds like a good idea now
Yes, that's the only legit way to ascend. We have to establish an androcentric incel elite and fund transhumanism innovations, monopolize the industry, and establish an androcentric dictatorship.

So why? Are you denying that their population numbers are held up by white tech? Africans don't have thr mental brain capacity to run most things. Even in places like Tanzania, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Namibia, etc you usually have lik 2-3% of the population being euro/indian/arab and they always rule kver the dumb niggers

It was low prior to Europeans because it was the green revolution that caused the population increase in Africa. However since Africans already have the methods to farm decently now (because of Europeans I won’t deny) all they need is a few good farmers to feed enough of them at this point.

Like a Tibetan? They're basically what you get when you mix asians with indians
No, I look more Caucasoid than Tibetans. I look something like Uzbeks Or Turkmens.

It's a win win
True, or they will become the biggest subhumans that have ever graced this planet.

True, or they will become the biggest subhumans that have ever graced this planet.
Nah, it would still be an improvement for both races either way. Look at Tibetan people they easily mog both indians and asians, excluding the indians that are indo-nordic

Nah, it would still be an improvement for both races either way. Look at Tibetan people they easily mog both indians and asians, excluding the indians that are indo-nordic
Tibetans don't mog Northern Indians in anyway.

So why? Are you denying that their population numbers are held up by white tech? Africans don't have thr mental brain capacity to run most things. Even in places like Tanzania, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Namibia, etc you usually have lik 2-3% of the population being euro/indian/arab and they always rule kver the dumb niggers
No shit but there’s definitely a couple of negros who know how to farm that carry the country’s population is my point

It's a win win
I want a cute japanese foid

Only Turks of Turkey mog Northern Indians due to mixing with Europeans.
Central Asian chinky turks don't.
Depends what they look like, but many Turkic people are mixed with white looking Iranian peoples of that region.

Depends what they look like, but many Turkic people are mixed with white looking Iranian peoples of that region.
Majority of the Turks look Asian in Central Asia. Only Tajiks look Caucasoid.

Even many of the asian looking ones brutally mog northern curries.
Maybe Women but men don't.
North Indian men are taller, masculine and more handsome than Central Asians.

Majority of the Turks look Asian in Central Asia. Only Tajiks look Caucasoid.

kazakhs, kyrgyz, hazara and uzbek have mongolian admixture...but also caucasian..they are basically hapas, but instead of mixed with europids they have more west asian caucasian admixture

Maybe Women but men don't.
North Indian men are taller, masculine and more handsome than Central Asians.
North indians (except indo-nords) are garbage tier, not too different from other curries. Rice males are also rotting badly. But most central asians look mixed with white, so mog almost all curries (except indo-nords).

kazakhs, kyrgyz, hazara and uzbek have mongolian admixture...but also caucasian..they are basically hapas, but instead of mixed with europids they have more west asian caucasian admixture
I think the most Caucasoid looking ones are closer to the Middle East where it’s hard to say if they are middle eastern or central asian.

North indians (except indo-nords) are garbage tier, not too different from other curries. Rice males are also rotting badly. But most central asians look mixed with white, so mog almost all curries (except indo-nords).
Giga cope.
Show me any Central Asian who looks more masculine and better than these North Indian men.

Wow, even the supposed Chads from this group look like absolute shit.
That's now what I asked, fool.
The only thing you can do is harping on nonsense about curries nothing else.
You can never prove me wrong.

That's now what I asked, fool.
The only thing you can do is harping on nonsense about curries nothing else.
You can never prove me wrong.
Prove you wrong in what? I just looked at them and thought they look like shit.

If you are unable to do that, that means Central Asians are even more shitty.
Just google whatever country you are looking for from central asia and type male model. Some reason many of the images are not uploading. Many of them are white passing (which obviously puts them above curries) and some are changs.

Just google whatever country you are looking for from central asia and type male model. Some reason many of the images are not uploading. Many of them are white passing (which obviously puts them above curries) and some are changs.
No, majority of them aren't white passing lol wtf. They all look gay.

White people would go extinct very soon
Black people are being colonized by Chinese en masse

The future human would be either curry or chink
Trucels, trucels everywhere, mang

Seethe more, kike.
Why would I care if northern curry chads are better looking than central asian chads jfl? You clearly have an investment in curries not looking like shit cause you give a shit. I don’t.

Why would I care if northern curry chads are better looking than central asian chads jfl? You clearly have an investment in curries not looking like shit cause you give a shit. I don’t.
Squawk Squawk Squawk

Cope we don’t know what state people will be in 100 years yet alone 50. A lot of things can change in demographics in a short time.

I think the most Caucasoid looking ones are closer to the Middle East where it’s hard to say if they are middle eastern or central asian.

yes turkmen and uzbek and tajik look more middle eastern than kazakhs and kyrgyz.