Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The future of sub 8 males

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
The end stage of being a progressive soyboy

The future of all sub 8 males:

185BD0A9 D0E2 4E62 9431 08ECDCA1E377

Sub8 males will have no relationship whatsoever with foids. They will be forced to work in the underground mines while 75% of their pay will fo directly to a "sponsored" single mother having chad's kid.

Disgusting.

Last edited:
nah, most foids are naturally submissive

nah, most foids are naturally submissive

Yeah it's gonna be more like women having submissive cucks, and then the woman herself is submissive to Chad. I didn't watch the video but if they are monogamous and he fucks her and shit is it really that bad?

i would rather light myself on fire than be a soyboy giga cuck like this

@Blacktarpill @LiterallyASoyboy thoughts?

"future", JFL there's no future for subhumans.

Seems ok if he's not being cucked, but I'm not really into humiliation stuff tbh.
Yeah it's gonna be more like women having submissive cucks, and then the woman herself is submissive to Chad. I didn't watch the video but if they are monogamous and he fucks her and shit is it really that bad?
This. All women want to be dominated by Chad.

I think i would be ok if there is no other males around. I dont like cuck shit but im into being sub. Not gonna give too many details and im out.

he's more feminine than the foid, he'll be one of these cases where the bull breaks up with the foid to have a relationship with the cuck :lul:

I think i would be ok if there is no other males around. I dont like cuck shit but im into being sub. Not gonna give too many details and im out.
Was going to tag you ngl

he's more feminine than the foid, he'll be one of these cases where the bull breaks up with the foid to have a relationship with the cuck :lul:
Shegroids T mogg me

I mog that guy. I want a choco wife too!
Black women tend to be high T mostly.

Is there a bull? didn't watch the vid

Imagine if the genders were swapped, feminists would be crying