Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The future of normies

how can he eat?

More like the future of everyone not on the elite

metaverse is such a fucking meme though
it's not worth it till it's Matrix level of immersion and realism
but even then it's cucked cause you'd still have to work a fucking job and deal with shit you get in real world
if anything a matrix like vr world would be best if treated like a movie or videogame.
Where you become chad and can be living your best life
no work
no bullshit
just fucking all the time and going on epic adventures

it honestly sounds better then rl.at least in vr,you don't have to see yourself.you can just hide yourself behind a pretty boy face and not face your body.

metaverse is such a fucking meme though
it's not worth it till it's Matrix level of immersion and realism
but even then it's cucked cause you'd still have to work a fucking job and deal with shit you get in real world
if anything a matrix like vr world would be best if treated like a movie or videogame.
Where you become chad and can be living your best life
no work
no bullshit
just fucking all the time and going on epic adventures
Kinda hoping the matrix becomes real soon. I guess metaverse is a babystep towards the matrix

Kinda hoping the matrix becomes real soon. I guess metaverse is a babystep towards the matrix
our computers and tech isn't good enough really yet for a matrix like situation
probably need another 50 to 200 years of development i'm assuming.
In order to not only have enough computer power to fully simulate the earth in such high detail, you'd probably just stream the game into your brain, since no pc would be able to run it.
I mean they are already doing that to some extent. Microsoft flight sim 2021 did that.
I bet you'd need at least like to use up the entire max ram and bits on a 64 bit OS just to fucking even ATTEMPT to make a real life matrix.

Why are people against this? As long as the elite let us change our bodies we don’t have to be slaves to our genes and environment anymore, we will be free. Getting trapped in the SOA universe is an incels wet dream.
it honestly sounds better then rl.at least in vr,you don't have to see yourself.you can just hide yourself behind a pretty boy face and not face your body.

Why are people against this? As long as the elite let us change our bodies we don’t have to be slaves to our genes and environment anymore, we will be free. Getting trapped in the SOA universe is an incels wet dream.

This would be life fuel

The ultimate cope

Also virtual sex

our computers and tech isn't good enough really yet for a matrix like situation
probably need another 50 to 200 years of development i'm assuming.
In order to not only have enough computer power to fully simulate the earth in such high detail, you'd probably just stream the game into your brain, since no pc would be able to run it.
I mean they are already doing that to some extent. Microsoft flight sim 2021 did that.
I bet you'd need at least like to use up the entire max ram and bits on a 64 bit OS just to fucking even ATTEMPT to make a real life matrix.

I’d imagine it would have to be something like this where the brain is feed sensory data somehow

at this point "Metaverse" is literally just Second Life, early 2000s tech, + a screen strapped to your face which makes you dizzy after an hour, jfl
people are REALLY desperate for a escape if they do shit like this, at this point it's better to just master imagination and lucid dreaming and make a little VR world in your head, only interact with the real world to eat or like read/watch content to fuel imagination
in my teens I had period when I literally just watched MLP and fanworks during all free time and I started seeing ponies in the corner of my eyes, dreaming about them, being able to visualize them and "place over reality" like a tulpa or something with imagination, I'm sure if you did this 24/7 you'd get a much comfier schizo experience than the current VR shit
not that I'm not hopeful for VR copes, but the current stuff doesn't cut it, man