Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The future of Female/ non-chad social interactions (cold approachers in the dust)

Don't approach me :foidSoy: Put your tax dollars in that box and push the box right here from where you are:foidSoy:

Of course hes gonna say whats your problem, He was probably finna ask for directions but the foid turned madlad on him

"You're a stupid fucking bitch. I wanna stab you to death and play around with your blood", Patrick Chad Bateman

Based cold approacher. I love it how the uglier you are, the more women are afraid of you. Even the fittest women can be beaten by a balding unfit subhuman. Females are powerless haha

god i love living in a dystopia :feelsjuice:

weird how this is coming from a foid that has already been creampied

I Couldn't Bring Myself To Listen To What This Gaslighting Peice Of Shit Is Saying.

Picsart 23 03 31 12 41 21 686
Elliot rodgers incel smile 1

It already has rightwing Youtubers reacting to it:feelshaha:.

If you are ugly you are automatically a criminal to women

@MiSKiRaT any ethnic that rapes and dismembers this vile cumskin whore would get the sincerest gratitude from m and other whitecls.

"I'm literally shaking right now"... :feelskek:

Truecel says Hello ............. =

@MiSKiRaT any ethnic that rapes and dismembers this vile cumskin whore would get the sincerest gratitude from m and other whitecls.
YOU GOT IT BUDDY, I'LL MARK HER FACE ON MY FUTURE RAPE LIST