Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The future is grimm even if waifu tech evolves perfectly.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
No way low quality males will be allowed to cope in peace with our perfect waifu sexdoll.
LYF2IAj
LYF2IAj

I think I’m one of the few inkwells here who’s not interested in sexdoll.

No way low quality males will be allowed to cope in peace with our perfect waifu sexdoll.
View attachment 254682View attachment 254682
Well, the thing is I know how to build anti-tank weaponry, I can build bombs with relative ease. Here is a tutorial on how to make PETN ,an explosive 50% more powerful than TNT;

They can try to take my waifus if they want, but we are not going down without a fight.
Me and my waifu are not going down without a FIGHT.
A long fight at that.
A loooooooong fight at that.

Well, the thing is I know how to build anti-tank weaponry, I can build bombs with relative ease. Here is a tutorial on how to make PETN ,an explosive 50% more powerful than TNT;

They can try to take my waifus if they want, but we are not going down without a fight.
Me and my waifu are not going down without a FIGHT.
A long fight at that.
A loooooooong fight at that.

My man. I personally prefer nitroglycerin because it seems easier to diy.
Do you like simulating explosions on ansys?

Foids will need to pay soldiers to murder our waifus in the sewers.

But what if the soldiers prefer their own waifu dolls to using their salary to support foids?

I’m indifferent to these bots

Won't happen. Too many ERs.

You either aren't as blackpilled as you think and/or you aren't as lonely as some. If you are youngcels, I can understand.
I'm 22. Am I youngcel?

Fake and gay, SWAT will be too busy fucking their own android waifus to do any kind of raiding.

They will kill the loves of our lives.
They hate incels 100% of the time

The future is always grim for us.

I have hope that it will, but in reality we will probably be used as slaves in the future to economically support roasties and chads

My man. I personally prefer nitroglycerin because it seems easier to diy.
Do you like simulating explosions on ansys?
I had never heard of Ansys until now. But thank you for bringing it up, I am learning Autodesk software for myself and for college work. I will add this to the list.