Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The future is all that matters

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
We are genetic trash. Right now, our lives suck, and there's no denying that; inceldom is a living hell. Chad is banging our oneitises as I type this, and as Valentine's Day approaches, the pain will intensify.

But Chad will have his fun, and we will LDAR. And time will pass. And then what?

What I'm getting at is that all we really have is the future. Yes, it's a cope, but it's unlike other copes in that we really don't know what the future will bring. Anybody who claims to know is full of shit; predicting the future is very, very hard even for the most intelligent among us.

And think about it: our lives are so bad already, that it's almost impossible for them to become worse. Probability theory guarantees this.

So if you're thinking of roping--and trust me, I think about it every day--hang in there.

I honestly hope coronavirus kills us all

We all just die in the end, the only thing that is guaranteed to definitely happen to all of us

[SuicideFuel] And the future is much worse than the present.

hang in there, for what?

hang in there, for what?
Beta uprising
Giphy 1

I can think of a few ways it can get worse tbh

Animal mother was based he wanted to leave that Thai whore to suffer but fucking bluepilled joker had to end her misery even in death she pushed him around and told him what to do and he listened like a good fuck he was JFL.

Animal mother was based he wanted to leave that Thai whore to suffer but fucking bluepilled joker had to end her misery even in death she pushed him around and told him what to do and he listened like a good fuck he was JFL.
Lol yeah joker was bluepilled.

She killed my best friend and two squad members brutally but m'lady must be saved :soy::soy: