Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The future in store for Africa-maxxing ricecels

weihan zhang is based and i'm glad he's back

i am NOT allow

Jigro bn baby child species incorrect

staying single mogs sometimes.

Please avoid mix species alway I am NOT negotiate

This is what you have to settle for when your own women refuse to breed with you:

View: https://twitter.com/LiangHanWei6/status/1679349594713473024

Ricecels mixing with Africans need to know that their progeny will NEVER be accepted by Asian society. Your kids are Black, any non-Black who mixes with Blacks has 100% Black kids.

The Spanish deliberately named their offspring with Africans as Mulatto's (Mules) and not Mestizo (Mixed), because mixing with Asians and Indians is transracial, mixing with Africans is transspecies.

Ricecels mixing with Africans need to know that their progeny will NEVER be accepted by Asian society. Your kids are Black, any non-Black who mixes with Blacks has 100% Black kids.

The Spanish deliberately named their offspring with Africans as Mulatto's (Mules) and not Mestizo (Mixed), because mixing with Asians and Indians is transracial, mixing with Africans is transspecies.
This

This is the life that all cucks live. Not just niggermaxxing ricecels.

This is the life that all cucks live. Not just niggermaxxing ricecels.
its not. most cucks betabuxx asian/white women, not nigger "women" who are more like aggressive animals than humans

Chinese girl are birth reside united state please avoid boy friend caucasion species are shame humiliate ancestory sorrow grand parent cry

its not. most cucks betabuxx asian/white women, not nigger "women" who are more like aggressive animals than humans

Yeah, being in a relationship with a Black person (regardless of sex) makes you more likely to be the victim of domestic abuse. In America Non-Hispanic African-American toilets commit more murders than Non-Hispanic White men and Non-Hispanic Asian men. A common modern myth is "the difference between men and toilets is greater than any racial difference" but while men of any race are more aggressive than toilets of the same race, Black toilets are on average more aggressive than non-Black men.

Likewise, the IQ difference between men and toilets of the same race is rarely greater than 1 or 2 points, meanwhile the difference between any African race and any non-African race is always in the double digits. African children also cry more, are more rebellious, Etc. Afromaxxing will actually give you a lower quality of life in basically every aspect.

The ONLY advantage to Black toilets is that they have tighter vaginas, orgasm significantly more often than toilets of other races, and have much higher libidos. But this also comes with lower self control and patience and a higher likelihood to cheat. This is true for both Black men and toilets.

Chinese girl are birth reside united state please avoid boy friend caucasion species are shame humiliate ancestory sorrow grand parent cry

White people are seen as prestigious in Asian culture and having a White partner makes you socially better. I've seen older Vietnamese men brag about their Slavic wives in Hanoi, which is hilarious as Slavs are considered bottom-tier in Western Europe.

White people are seen as prestigious in Asian culture and having a White partner makes you socially better. I've seen older Vietnamese men brag about their Slavic wives in Hanoi, which is hilarious as Slavs are considered bottom-tier in Western Europe.

Depends what they look like & body count. I'd choose pretty low body count no english speaking slav over almost what normies and Chads get in the west.

Depends what they look like & body count. I'd choose pretty low body count no english speaking slav over almost what normies and Chads get in the west.
Any body count over 0 is cucked. It’s 0 or nothing. I wouldn’t compromise because of modern decadence. Virgin women have been the marriageable standard for millennia.