Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The future experience that every betabux will face

For all those wondering, we have no kids, and I pay fully for the apartment we live in, and I own almost everything we have other then her clothes. I even pay for her car. So after all of this she’ll have little to nothing left.
Being a beta bux isn’t enough for foids anymore.

Betabuxxing normies I know, their girlfriends want an open relationship as well now or they just leave.

cucks deserve that for having no dignity and settling with used up cumdumpsters

It never was, really; you're just used for a leeching of your resources if not attractive enough, being placated once in a while for being with a foid below your own attractiveness and shelling out money so she can, in many cases, simply cheat with Chad, knowing that in the majority of marriages she can leave and get far more reward out of it than you, especially with kids. :feelsugh:

You think I can’t find someone again?
She was right about this unfortunately.

No no, not what's happening right now. What's the deal with the absolute state of women.
whores use cucks as stepping ladders to fuck chad and cucks happily accept their fate of knowing cumdumpsters are using them to fulfill their lustful paradise, is this what you wanted to hear?

whores use cucks as stepping ladders to fuck chad and cucks happily accept their fate of knowing cumdumpsters are using them to fulfill their lustful paradise, is this what you wanted to hear?
No, that is happening now. What happened? Are you ESL or just too retarded to understand what a past tense is?

No, that is happening now. What happened? Are you ESL or just too retarded to understand what a past tense is?
why are you asking me that? it's obvious cumskin cucks gave whores rights and normalized worshipping foids

Which is why there is some silver lining it seems. I thought it was well know modern age women will absolutely get railed in their 20s and then settle down for some middle-class wageslave to live off in easy mode?

Is it cruel to laugh at males who wind up in such a position? Many of us became blackpilled through life experiences + reading others accounts of their own. Bluepilled guys who end up stumbling head-first into betabux positions are oblivious to this, either due to having had a better life than us or simply wilfully ignorant to events around them.

Regardless, I have no sympathy. Sex-haver/normie problems - doesn't concern me.
they gonna cope bluepill to death, because it's too late for them getting blackpilled at an early age is lifefuel ngl

when he gets divorce raped for better provider it's over for him and he will probably become alcoholic or a sextourist

Which is why there is some silver lining it seems. I thought it was well know modern age women will absolutely get railed in their 20s and then settle down for some middle-class wageslave to live off in easy mode?
The MGTOW and incel ideology is very niche so not many men know this actually. A lot more guys are bluepilled than we think cause we’re constantly on here.

And if you think of the redpill, it directly promotes that lifestyle. “Hit the gym bro, get your money up bro, work on yourself bro, learn some game bro” - :soy::soy:

The MGTOW and incel ideology is very niche so not many men know this actually. A lot more guys are bluepilled than we think cause we’re constantly on here.

And if you think of the redpill, it directly promotes that lifestyle. “Hit the gym bro, get your money up bro, work on yourself bro, learn some game bro” - :soy::soy:
Yeah I hear that all the time especially from my family. It's kinda hard to take it seriously when my sister is morbidly obese like I am except she's fucking a 6'4 Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back