Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The funniest comments section I've ever come across.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT9utSA40I0

Sarcasm

Look how they crumble at the first criticism. their whole ideology is so fragile

Damn this guy still makes videos? Haven't seen or heard of him in years. Has he started a new arc pandering to conservatives now? Like Hodge twins

of course the degenerates will find ways to hate the non degenerates

Why do these whores even care? They don’t watch his other videos.

Look how they crumble at the first criticism. their whole ideology is so fragile

You know you are over target when you are taking flak.

In politics I was trying to advise cuckservatives and I said just see what makes liberals go apeshit when you say it.. and start shouting it loud all the time.

Damn this guy still makes videos? Haven't seen or heard of him in years. Has he started a new arc pandering to conservatives now? Like Hodge twins
No, I think he became a religious Bahai follower.

Can’t look at his clear skin without wanting to kill myself. Pass.

ITS THE STINKY INKWELLS BACK AT IT AGAIN!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Non9jl72xcl51