Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The fundamentals

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Lodestar
★★★★
I've been thinking about what it means to max. I thought about the egregious. Why do atrocities happen? And I thought about the course of history. Why was it that so many people suffered from the opinions of others? Regarding things in general, if it's conceivable, does it manifest in reality? Are we forced to max in this system? Are there consequences for not doing so?

I thought about it carefully. I've seen people much more talented than me make dumb decisions. Why does this happen? The answer I came up with is that in this system we are forced to max. When I thought about racism in the course of history it seemed incomprehensible because I was always a literal thinker; things like equations make more sense. To understand social issues I had to embrace a new theory; that life was the manifestation of literature. This was from a single puzzle: why does the man juggle? It seems like a pointless activity, yet mundane things like this happen everyday. I said that these were not just random occurrences.

If what I say is true, I am not looking forward to ascend. I've always been a literal thinker, too object oriented. I still believe in all of the blackpill fundamentals (superior genetics passes on) but I cannot handle the responsibility even if I were to ascend. Maybe such thoughts are pernicious and I should be ready to always fight for my best interest, even if it means being dishonest. How many lies before it becomes a way of life?