Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The fucking state of the world

Hopelesscel

Hopelesscel

The Panther of Incels

Look at that shit. Not only is there a reddit for being a proud cuck, but look at the shit that is posted there!

lol I'm feeling like pancakes and then he makes them might have been the most cucked part

"I wake up to the sounds of kissing..." I stopped reading here. But yes, just let her be plowed by Chads while you are her loyal beta orbiter.

Who wants to guess what their ethnicity is?

Who wants to guess what their ethnicity is?

Prob an ethnic female with a white guy like usual

Seriously its funny how usually the females are diverse but the guys are usually white or black only

I wouldn't mind there being a nuclear war, I would smile knowing scum like this would die in the process.
lol I'm feeling like pancakes and then he makes them might have been the most cucked part
I think the part where he sucked his dick might have been a bit more cucked.

cucks are mentally ill

well it's cuckoldstories, so it's 99% chance of being fake and just some guys fetish

All cucks deserve to be burned alive tbh

Same, absolutely. But I would be sure to try my best to take out whoever my wife dared try and 'cuck' me with, first.

Oh, don't forget about her, you gotta fucking kill her too.