Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the fucking retards on IT

KillAllCashier

KillAllCashier

Greycel
I've been doom scrolling thru the IT subreddit and holy fuck

There is no fucking way that site isn't operated by the CIA. Either that or its just a cespool of ai chatbots that are regurgitating the same 2 fucking points.

Do you expect me to believe that you all know a short man that gets a shit ton of girls? Why are their experiences considered more valid than ours? The amount of circle jerking that goes on in the sub is insane. Even here it's not like that, if someone genuinely says some sped shit i have no hesitation in calling it stupid and i know many of yall will too. They will constantly say that the statistics, the evidence, the videos with 100k plus likes, the comments on instagram/tiktok and our personal experiences dont corelate to MuH OUtSidE WorLd. But their once in a blue moon "friend" that pulls women is the only representation they know and believe. They do not care to call out heightism, racism, or body dysmorphia in men.

I literally JUST seen some post where some fuck head was saying 'Well im a former incel but not anymore because i gave up and focus on muh hobbies kek, im still a lonely virgin tho'. I scroll through that niggas page for ONE MINUTE and he has a post from 4 days ago saying that he get's sad when he sees attractive people JFL. And these fuckheads on IT are on his post congratulating him. That nigga DID NOT change in four days. He is STILL an incel even if he says he's not. "BuT hE iS NoT a TeRRoriSt". Well guess what retards neither am I. I am fucking normie maxxxed going to school, with a group of IRL friends, wageslaving cashier job where i interact with customers men and women doing normie talk, they're fucking retarded if they think that I talk like this in real life. They are morons if they think this blackpill bullshit goes away it never fucking does. My IRL friend was literally just telling me about how he hates his height because girls reject him for it. And I have never tried or attempted to blackpill my niggas. They will find that shit on their own. Most people chad, stacey, normie, and whatever fucking retarded new term name yall niggas came up with believe in it too.

They just can not be fucking real man. If they were just calling out when niggas on this forum are saying wild shit like rape and ER, alright fair enough. But to play stupid is just so insane to me.

DONT GET ME FUCKING STARTED ON THE INCELEXIT REDDIT TOO. ITS DUMB AND DUMBER WITH THESE NIGGAS.

that concludes my post. back to doing homework

all reddit subs are like that, they're all infested with bots

There is no fucking way that site isn't operated by the CIA. Either that or its just a cespool of ai chatbots that are regurgitating the same 2 fucking points.

Do you expect me to believe that you all know a short man that gets a shit ton of girls? Why are their experiences considered more valid than ours? The amount of circle jerking that goes on in the sub is insane. Even here it's not like that, if someone genuinely says some sped shit i have no hesitation in calling it stupid and i know many of yall will too. They will constantly say that the statistics, the evidence, the videos with 100k plus likes, the comments on instagram/tiktok and our personal experiences dont corelate to MuH OUtSidE WorLd. But their once in a blue moon "friend" that pulls women is the only representation they know and believe. They do not care to call out heightism, racism, or body dysmorphia in men.

I literally JUST seen some post where some fuck head was saying 'Well im a former incel but not anymore because i gave up and focus on muh hobbies kek, im still a lonely virgin tho'. I scroll through that niggas page for ONE MINUTE and he has a post from 4 days ago saying that he get's sad when he sees attractive people JFL. And these fuckheads on IT are on his post congratulating him. That nigga DID NOT change in four days. He is STILL an incel even if he says he's not. "BuT hE iS NoT a TeRRoriSt". Well guess what retards neither am I. I am fucking normie maxxxed going to school, with a group of IRL friends, wageslaving cashier job where i interact with customers men and women doing normie talk, they're fucking retarded if they think that I talk like this in real life. They are morons if they think this blackpill bullshit goes away it never fucking does. My IRL friend was literally just telling me about how he hates his height because girls reject him for it. And I have never tried or attempted to blackpill my niggas. They will find that shit on their own. Most people chad, stacey, normie, and whatever fucking retarded new term name yall niggas came up with believe in it too.

They just can not be fucking real man. If they were just calling out when niggas on this forum are saying wild shit like rape and ER, alright fair enough. But to play stupid is just so insane to me.

DONT GET ME FUCKING STARTED ON THE INCELEXIT REDDIT TOO. ITS DUMB AND DUMBER WITH THESE NIGGAS.

These foids wake up to another day of constant positive reinforcement, stop a moment to go online and laugh at subhumans like us. They're not thinking deeply about our situation. They just want the dopamine high of mogging us and move on. Some of the more virtue signalling ones will bother to crank out the same slop "advice" that often has nothing to do with the problem at all. Then, they move on with their day. That's what IT is.

I managed to find an image of that nigger you mentioned
Screenshot 20241007 023347 Reddit

It's over :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

IncelExit was run by the Jews in Parallel Networks, like here

IncelTears are just a few coping subhumans left who copied that BrazilianSmegma faggot

Probably at least one or two feds is running and helping steer the direction of their content.

So as to be as demeaning, retarded and incendiary towards us as possible incase they ever try and demonize incels in the future with more Manchurian candidate mass shooters that are in all reality simply their MKULTRA mind control victims.

IT is basically if fed operated and controlled just another instance of what is known as astroturfing for potential future psyop purposes.

IncelExit was run by the Jews in Parallel Networks, like here
I hate r/IncelExit and all it’s foid advice givers they are all IT whores and they know the black pill is true and they give false hope to ugly incels to get us to kill ourselves and they laugh about it they know there advice won’t work. Edit: I don’t hate the incels that go there for help just the foids who give advice there because I know they are all liars

Last edited:
We are social outcast is a sense. What to expect from those losers who live solely by mocking us. If anything they are 10x more pathetic than us. Don't have a high expectation from them like they would make constructive criticism or help address the real problem.